5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Strap
I got this to replace the band that came with my Citizen Eco-Drive and I love it. Very comfortable and looks great too.
Published on August 19, 2010 by FarmerTom

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't fit
I couldn't get the band on my watch. It was to thick to fit between the band-bars & the watch. It otherwise appears to be a good watch band.
Published 1 month ago by James Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Strap, August 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial and attractive, January 11, 2011
M. S. Fenton (Morris Plains, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
After buying an Orvis field watch with four fabric bands, all of which were large enough to be belts and flimsy enough to belong in the inventory of some third world manufacturing plant, I began searching for something substantial. I found this band and it is substantial, just the right size and perfect for a field watch. Recommend it highly...it may actually be better than the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band for a classic watch, April 13, 2011
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
If you have an old Hamilton or similar military watch, this is the band for you. I have put it on two of my father's old refurbished aviatior watches. Looks and wears great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice band, April 6, 2012
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
I bought this watchband (in green) to go on a Seiko SNK809. The band looks great with the watch. The brushed metal rings look nearly identical to the finish on the watch itself, and the green works very well with the black dial of the watch. The zulu strap itself is much thicker than other nato or nylon straps I've used, which provides a feeling a quality. The rings are held in place via heat sealing and stitching, and appear very secure. The cut edges are also heat sealed and do not appear likely to fray anytime soon. Ultimately it's just a nylon strap with steel rings, so there's not much more to write about. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to someone who likes the look of the the band, or desires the extra security provided by nato/military style bands.

Edited to add: I've found that the band can start to smell after a month or two. I've started taking it off the watch and putting it in the dish washer every so often. Cleans up as good as new, although it does tighten up a small bit the first time you do this (might have to switch to the next hole in the band when you put it back on). Just make sure to buckle the band on the dish washer rack so it's not blown around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Find - Hard to Beat!, April 6, 2013
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
This watch strap was purchased as a backup to the "James Bond" type strap purchased for my Citizens Eco Drive watch, and when I put it on for a trial, I immediately was struck by the watchband quality, strength, and good looks. It now is my everyday band, and I have received comments on the look and style. Immediately comfortable without a break in period, great fit, and looks bullet proof durable. Best band I ever found, seriously a best buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely constructed, May 8, 2013
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
The strap matches my seiko5 SNK809 perfectly. The satin rings even match the satin watch bezel. The rings are a bit too big for my personal preference but they do the job well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic camera strap, and that is just what I wanted, December 24, 2012
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
I was looking for a minimalistic look when I went searching for a strap for my new watch. This simple strap was a great match. It was exactly 18mm wide, so it fit my watch perfectly. The metal rings and buckle have a very nice brushed nickel look, so helps to mitigate any cheap look such a strap might otherwise have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watchband, August 26, 2012
Icorvus (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
I bought this watchband a month ago and I'm very please with it both in looks and durability. It was everything I'd hoped for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Band!, October 21, 2011
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
This is a great watch band! Very sturdy, easy to use and very secure. I purchased this band to replace the band on a Citizen Eco-Drive and it is the perfect replacement.

What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, easy to use replacement watch band, July 12, 2014
This review is from: 18mm Zulu 2 Ring Black Nylon Watch Strap
Zulu band was just what I needed to replace smelly leather band. Slides on around existing mounting pins and is easy to remove for cleaning. Comes with replacement pins in case you lost the others removing the old band. Great deal. Going back to purchase the olive drab one too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›