Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 6, 2012
I bought this watchband (in green) to go on a Seiko SNK809. The band looks great with the watch. The brushed metal rings look nearly identical to the finish on the watch itself, and the green works very well with the black dial of the watch. The zulu strap itself is much thicker than other nato or nylon straps I've used, which provides a feeling a quality. The rings are held in place via heat sealing and stitching, and appear very secure. The cut edges are also heat sealed and do not appear likely to fray anytime soon. Ultimately it's just a nylon strap with steel rings, so there's not much more to write about. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to someone who likes the look of the the band, or desires the extra security provided by nato/military style bands.

Edited to add: I've found that the band can start to smell after a month or two. I've started taking it off the watch and putting it in the dish washer every so often. Cleans up as good as new, although it does tighten up a small bit the first time you do this (might have to switch to the next hole in the band when you put it back on). Just make sure to buckle the band on the dish washer rack so it's not blown around.
on August 19, 2010
I got this to replace the band that came with my Citizen Eco-Drive and I love it. Very comfortable and looks great too.
on January 11, 2011
After buying an Orvis field watch with four fabric bands, all of which were large enough to be belts and flimsy enough to belong in the inventory of some third world manufacturing plant, I began searching for something substantial. I found this band and it is substantial, just the right size and perfect for a field watch. Recommend it highly...it may actually be better than the watch.
on April 6, 2013
This watch strap was purchased as a backup to the "James Bond" type strap purchased for my Citizens Eco Drive watch, and when I put it on for a trial, I immediately was struck by the watchband quality, strength, and good looks. It now is my everyday band, and I have received comments on the look and style. Immediately comfortable without a break in period, great fit, and looks bullet proof durable. Best band I ever found, seriously a best buy. **Update: after almost a year and a half, still my favorite watchband, and just as good looking as when new. This guy is seriously going to be around a while!
on April 13, 2011
If you have an old Hamilton or similar military watch, this is the band for you. I have put it on two of my father's old refurbished aviatior watches. Looks and wears great!
on December 24, 2012
I was looking for a minimalistic look when I went searching for a strap for my new watch. This simple strap was a great match. It was exactly 18mm wide, so it fit my watch perfectly. The metal rings and buckle have a very nice brushed nickel look, so helps to mitigate any cheap look such a strap might otherwise have.
on August 24, 2013
I already have this watch strap in a 20mm size which is why I ordered this one for a different watch. The quality is excellent. This is not meant to be a dress watch band. It is meant for the active person who wants his/her watch to stay on, no matter what. The strap is thick but it softens up a bit with time. I highly recommend this.
on January 6, 2014
This strap works fine for me. It is sort of long for my small wrists but, there are many holes and it works fine. There is some slack under the watch but, it allows me to wear it looser when I play golf.
on August 26, 2015
The strap is very heavy and appears it will be super durable. Downside for me is that there was not quite enough space under the pins of my watch to install such a heavy strap. I had to mark the spot on the strap that would be under the pin and clamp it in a vise to create a sharp bend in the strap to fit it under the pins. I have no doubt that the pins would snap before this strap would ever break.
on July 12, 2014
Zulu band was just what I needed to replace smelly leather band. Slides on around existing mounting pins and is easy to remove for cleaning. Comes with replacement pins in case you lost the others removing the old band. Great deal. Going back to purchase the olive drab one too!