5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent looking + excellent feeling = excellent strap!
I received this watch strap the other day, right when I got my new Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch. I knew from the moment I'd seen the watch that I would hate the strap, and, lo and behold, I was right!

Published 17 months ago by Bob NJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Good band
This band is good, but not great compared to others I have used. The material is fairly thin and the buckle and loops are just ok.
Published 2 months ago by E. Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent looking + excellent feeling = excellent strap!, January 28, 2013
This review is from: 18mm Classic SS Nylon Striped Black / Grey - Easily Interchangeable Replacement Military Watch Strap / Band - Fits All Watches!!! (Watch)

Luckily, I had ordered this strap, and got it the day after. The Citizen's strap was inflexible, unattractive, and lacking in precision of sizing. With my skinny wrists, I knew that would be an issue. I wrestled off those springbars (used a pocketknife, since I don't have a proper tool), popped them back on, and slipped through this NATO strap.

Boy, what a difference! The watch itself looks a thousand times better, the fit was a thousand times better, and I don't feel like I'm going to tear it off my wrist in frustration anymore!

This strap seems to be of pretty decent quality. It's my first nylon strap, so I don't have anything to compare to, but I can tell it isn't going to break after a week.

The width is just right, the length is perfect, the quality is good, the price was fair - this is a solid five-star product. I'm glad to have made this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Band, January 6, 2013
I used this with my Seiko SNK809. The fit was great and it easily and quickly molded to the watch. My one problem with the band is how long it is. I had to do a double-tuck to make it not hang out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good band, May 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch band, April 13, 2014
I got this nylon band for my Citizen Eco-Drive watch (BM8180-03E canvas strap). I like the look and it was a perfect replacement for the factory canvas strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars very stylish, December 4, 2013
be careful the band is quite a bit longer than it appears in the picture but looks very good on the wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be getting more of these., November 3, 2013
Now that I've been wearing this band for a while (with a casual Seiko Automatic that suits it perfectly) I really like it. The extra length is weird at first (common to all NATO-type straps, I guess), but you tuck it back in and it looks cool and is out of the way. Then the extra length is there when you need it, to strap your watch on over the outside of your winter parka, for example. Pro-tip: Make sure your buy the correct width for your watch. This 18mm one was too narrow for the watch I originally intended it for (my fault, for not properly researching), but luckily fit one of my other watches perfectly. If you have a larger men's watch, if might need a 20 or 22mm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive band, August 11, 2013
I bought this for a dress watch - a Tissot Le Locle to be precise. I love it because it is attractive and I believe it dresses down the watch so that I can wear it with more casual outits. It is also more comfortable than a leather strap. As I understand it, watch snobs (aficionados? ) will be upset if you use a nato strap on the wrong watch so you might want to do some research if that matters to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old and New, August 10, 2013
jana welch (Port Arthur, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch band to jazz up an old watch and it made it pretty darn good looking.

Very happy with the purchase.

Easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really normal, April 24, 2013
It's basic NATO.

So good for me, I recommend this to guys finding cheap but good band.
But this is not that high quality.

Just nice with that price.
Thanks