4.0 out of 5 stars lights inop, June 5, 2013
This review is from: 1958 Plymouth Fury "Christine" 1/18 (Toy)
I bought this model several years ago. Attention to Detail was excellent. The handles on the doors were a little flimsy and the right door broke off when I tried to open it. The main disappointment was that the lights didn't work. I should have sent it back but other than that issue I love it on my desk for display. So overall I have to give it a positive rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great replica of a iconic car, March 6, 2011
This review is from: 1958 Plymouth Fury "Christine" 1/18 (Toy)
I remember this film as a kid...it was pretty scary to me then..not so much now though...having watched the film again recently I was amazed at how well it has held up over the last 27 years...this Die-Cast replica of the vicious 1958 Plymouth Fury is a detailed accurate depiction of this classic car...it is a cool car to display..."Joyride" should do more classic film cars...now if they would only do "Nash Bridges" Cuda...I would be a happy...that is the only one missing out of my collection.....for fans of "Christine" & the "Plymouth Fury"....this is a must have...the paint detail, everything... the car is perfect.

1958 Plymouth Fury "Christine" 1/18