Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Color: Barca 1st Home Equipment/Evening Sky|Change
Price:$27.00+ $6.00 shipping

on March 19, 2013
I have been on the hunt for the perfect gaiter for snowboarding for quite a while. This one is great, its long enough all around to cover the important areas like the back of your neck and obviously it dips low to cover the front area of your face and neck for people like me who don't like to zip their coat up all the way to my chin.

The size and stretch is perfect to use just on your neck but also pulled up over your face for extra cold days. The fleece material on the inside is thick enough to be warm, but not too thick so it over-collects moisture and then you end up with a frozen inside of your mask. Washes easily with my regular laundry and comes in a lot of fun designs and colors.
on February 2, 2015
I bought this because I wanted to look sick while shredding sweet gnar gnar and keeping warm at the same time. I can say I have done both of those things everytime I've used this. Would recommend 10/10.
on March 15, 2014
This face mask is really high quality, and it looks unique with the sugar skull design. Your face stays super warm, because of the dual layer design. Inside is soft and fleece like. If you go on buffs website they offer a whole bunch of designs. I went with amazon for this because buff was sold out in this style.
on August 18, 2015
Be cautious about the "one size fits all". I was so excited to get this, but when i went to wear it, it was laughably small. Im a fairly large guy (250 lbs) but it almost cut my breathing off, i really thought it would be more stretchy than it was.
on May 16, 2014
This buff seem expensive initially but the design pushed me to purchase the product. After receiving the product, I found the product to be a much higher quality than I could have imagined. Great quality, great product.
on March 6, 2014
This bandana is awesome. Great quality and style. It feels comfortable on the face and the fleece feels really warm.
on February 5, 2015
Runs a little too small (or maybe my head is too big :/) Otherwise, it wouldv'e been perfect
on February 7, 2015
Fantastic. Received much much earlier than expected and included awesome stickers!
on December 25, 2014
Comfortable and soft. Double layered, fleece inner layer and nylon external layer.
on November 12, 2014
I got this for chilly mornings riding to work. I haven't used it below about 40 degrees, but my face was fine at that temp. It's long enough to tuck into a jacket and keep your neck plenty warm as well.