Customer Discussions > Asura's Wrath - Playstation 3 forum

1st of the 5 Planned DLCs Released Today

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 27, 2012 8:00:09 PM PDT
Cruise says:
March 27th: "Episode 11.5: Forging Ahead". Episode 11.5 offers players insight into what happens between two episodes in the regular game in anime style.

April 3rd: The second DLC episode, "Episode 15.5: Defiance". Different art style inspired by anime.

Apr 24th: Four episode bundle, "Part IV: Nirvana, Episodes 19-22." The pack will continue the story of Asura's Wrath and is said to reveal "an extra twist." Offers the "true conclusion" to the game.

May 8th: "Street Fighter crossover episodes" - The first crossover episode will allow players to take on Ryu as Asura in "Lost Episode 1: At Last, Someone Angrier Than Me."

May 15th: "Street Fighter crossover episodes" - The second crossover episode will allow players to take on Akuma as Asura in "Lost Episode 2: The Strongest vs. The Angriest."

One of the anime episodes is done by STUDIO4℃!!! :D

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 7:13:09 AM PDT
Old Edge says:
"Apr 24th: Four episode bundle, "Part IV: Nirvana, Episodes 19-22." The pack will continue the story of Asura's Wrath and is said to reveal "an extra twist." Offers the "true conclusion" to the game."

When i game shamelessly tells you it will sell you the ending as DLC, that's when you choose to wait for a GOTY Edition or not purchase at all if it's not released.

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 12:47:24 PM PDT
Will M says:
I'm not sure this game sold well enough to get a GOTY edition I could be wrong though.

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 2:21:11 AM PDT
Huge rip-off IMHO. I felt kind of burned by this.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 18, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Asura's Wrath - Playstation 3
Asura's Wrath - Playstation 3 by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (140)