5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wireless Mouse
I'm all about wireless stuff. So when I can find a wireless mouse that I really enjoy, the batteries last at least 6 months and it's nice looking, I'm in heaven.

Published 7 months ago by Shay Rae

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a mouse
Published on March 17, 2012 by MTHunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wireless Mouse, January 6, 2014
This review is from: 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Tilt Wheel Mouse (Yellow) (Personal Computers)

I first bought a red one of these from Wal-Mart. I was so impressed that I decided to see if I could find it cheaper online. I not only found another one cheaper, but I also found this little guy. I didn't know yellow was an option and I decided that I wanted to get a mouse that reminded me of race cars and Bumblebee from Transformers.

All that being said, these mouses are really excellent and wonderful to use. If you have large hands, I'm not so sure these will feel okay for your hand. I'm a medium size hand girl, so it fits my hand perfectly. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mouse, June 21, 2013
The other reviews are definitely wrong.
For starters, this mouse is perfect size, let me elaborate, it might be a little compact but for when using it, it really comes in handy.
Second, the mouse can be used from a very far distance, therefore it is perfect for desktops and since it is wireless, it is good on gaming.
Third, it is comfortable and the buttons do not get in the way of comfortability. It fits your hand in the most comfortable spot on a mouse, so it is just extravagant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it now!, April 15, 2013
I've been using this since I got it and I have to say, it has made my laptop a lot less frustrating. I've had no problems with it and it's standing up to pretty heavy use. I recommend it for anyone who wants a simple sturdy mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumble Bee mouse!, July 2, 2012
My Kindergardener has hand that is too small for regular mouse, so I bought him a mini mouse. But the mini mouse was too small and prone for him to slip on drag. This mouse is smaller than standard mouse size and easy to click and drag for my child. He loves the Transformer Bumblebee color and this is the perfect color!

The CD-ROM included has a driver. You need to use this as Windows 7's HID driver is generic and does not allow assigning various extra buttons.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a mouse, March 17, 2012
To be honest I was expecting more for how cool it looked and honestly the price. I do have big hands so the fact it is the same scenario a VW Beetle is to a car what this mouse is to PC mice is no exaggeration. It was very loose and sensitive and I just could not make myself like it so the kids have it now and I bought a Logitech that fits me and has smoother movements. Sorry... Just nothing "great" about this mouse to report.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like it, January 6, 2012
I bought this mouse for my mother for Christmas, and she really loves it. It is sturdy and not cheap looking. The reason I gave it 4 stars was one very small thing, when she is using the navigation wheel in the middle it makes a loud squeaking sound. It kinda sounds like a rusty hamster wheel spinning. Other than that it is great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a Great Price from Amazon!, August 1, 2011
Our grandsons love yellow. We were having a time finding a nice yellow mouse for their laptop computer. We found this one on Amazon at a wonderful price. It has been a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., May 8, 2014
It consumes 1/10 battery than my last Microsoft mouse. Has on and off switch and the dongle fit in a magnetic slot. Perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price and color, its worth buying., July 23, 2013
This is just a standard mouse, nothing amazing about it other than its color matched my laptop, which was what I was looking for. It works just as it should, it has custom presets, not that I see anyone using them, its a simple mouse that does just what every other mouse will do. It has cool back and forward buttons, both at the left of the mouse and the tilt wheel when tilted. Sometimes the buttons on the left of the mouse will be bumped bu your palm and you will go back a page, which is easy to fix by pressing the forward button. The tilt wheel will both scroll left and right as well as acts like a forward and backward button in internet browsers. Its very useful for Windows 8's start screen. The batteries it came with were worthless and lasted about 4 days, I popped in some rechargeable ones and it hasn't needed charging for a week now. Its very touchy and precise, which if you don't like you can turn down some settings somewhere in Windows I'm sure.

Pros:

Color
Look
Tilt
Percision

Cons:
Slightly uncomfortable
Plastic is a bit cheepy
Left and right finger buttons don't match up
The plastic transitions from soft plastic to hard plastic is very noticeable and uncomfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!, February 26, 2013
We have had the mouse less than two months and it won't work. Tried changing the batteries, different laptops, nothing works. Now the return period is past so we are stuck with a dud. I will stick with Logitech from now on!

Rate and Discover Movies