|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 4.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||30|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2.5-Inch HD Rotatable LED IR DVR Video Camcorder with Camera Holder
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2.5 inch TFT LCD: 270° whirl, Recording resolution:1280x960 / 720x480 / 640x480 pixels, fix it on the car dashboard or car windshield
- 120 deg View Angle Day Night Video Camera with 6 IR Leds
- Microphone: can record sound
- Interface: USB2.0
- Support SD/MMC Card: up to 32GB sold separately
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1. Cannot use SD card: when used for the first time, need to insert the SD card format, and then use;SD card you need to use the compatibility of good product. 2. About the video images: this product is normal pixel recorder, it cannot achieve the result of HD, please note. 3. About the battery: Battery capacity of this product is very small, it is suitable for inserting used car charger. If it needs to be used alone, it can be used for 5 to 10 minutes. 4. language: this product has about 10 languages: English, German, Russian, French, Japanese, Korean, etc., Please adjust the language yourself.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:33 Mins|
UPDATE: In response to readers, I'm using the default settings, And am getting about 80 1-minute videos with audio, about 50MB each and they are automatically overwriting the oldest on a 4GB chip. I have not yet filled a 32GB chip (24 hrs)!
LAST UPDATE: l am informed that the menu on items purchased after Dec 3, 2013 has changed, so these instructions may not be useful for people who have purchased such units. Did I mention that these might make dandy motion- activated home security devices?
Dowson Dashboard Video/DVR Operating Instructions
These instructions are based on the actual menu settings of a device delivered in mid-February, 2013. The included instructions did not match.
1) Press ON/OFF: (on the back of the DVR this is the international O+I superposed).
2) Default mode is Video Recording; press "OK" (which is a round spot on the back of the DVR which lights up) to begin recording. Press it again to stop recording and save file.
3) Press MODE to switch successively between: Video recording (red cam icon), Audio Recording (blue A), Playback (left arrow icon), in circular fashion.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
cannot program it or figure it out because it is not in english.Published 6 hours ago by TODD PARKOS
I have been testing this for 2 or so months, and its perfect, always works. its crystal clear. It could be sold for $40 and still be worth itPublished 19 hours ago by robert lee
I did not get the in car power plug listed, instead got a usb mini plug, not the door will be open on that side of the camera and look like crap. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Scort008
Locks up every few minutes ! Useless ! Bought the Rexing and LOVE It !Published 23 hours ago by john aday
Got hit recently at night. Driver took off. Was unable to read their plate number. Still good for the basics if someone were to cross the double line and hit you head on.Published 2 days ago by Maxx
cheap, but seems to work fine, especially for the price you cant complain, just buy a sd card and its plug and playPublished 2 days ago by ben