4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, but overpriced
Published on October 30, 2012 by Missive Maven

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great/ arrived in crumbs!
This kale is so goooood. I would have given it 5 stars if it didn't come in crumbles. Eight dollars for a box of crumbs is not cool.
Published 14 months ago by K9mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, but overpriced, October 30, 2012
Missive Maven (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2.5oz "Vampire Killer" Kale - Garlic & Vegan Cheese Flavor - Famous Brads Raw Foods - Vegan, Gluten Free, Natural, Healthy Snack (Grocery)
These kale chips are wonderful - tasty, healthy - but very costly. They arrived in small pieces, and pretty much needed to be eaten with a spoon. I love them, but they are a special treat, due to the price. I find other brands of kale chips just as tasty, and slightly less expensive. What I DO appreciate is that my two favorite flavors - Vampire Killer and Nasty Hot - do not contain sugar (or cane juice or anything like that), much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly delicious and junk food-like, July 6, 2013
I had tried kale chips in the past and found them nasty. I read the reviews on here and decided these would be worth a try, as I've been trying to find some new snacks to keep at work. The chips are light and crunchy, like a thin corn chip. The garlic and "cheese" flavors are strong and quite tasty. I love garlic so it worked for me! The vegan cheese flavor appears to come from cashews and miso made from chickpeas. It was hard not to eat the whole box! The only drawback was that most of the chips were crumbled when I received them, probably because they are fragile and that's to be expected with shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great/ arrived in crumbs!, September 21, 2013
K9mom (Alameda, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire Killer, January 28, 2013
I really enjoyed these Vampire Killer Kale chips. Everyone who also tried it loved it too. My 2 year old and 4 year old ate most of it. It had a nice garlic cheese flavor but was not too overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 23, 2014
Bryce Ferguson (Sugar Land, TX, US) - See all my reviews
If you are odering chips order these.... Others are just dust. Great flovor and great packaging. I really like these

5.0 out of 5 stars Brad's Vampire Killer Kale, May 10, 2014
I originally bought this for myself, and after experiencing the great taste, I bought more for my daughter's hiking trip. She loves them. They are a healthy way for her to get vegetables on the trail, and are light-weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing, February 20, 2014
Delicious and nutricious! I never have been an extreme veggie lover....just the basic butter beans, peas, corn , etc. But these took me off guard. Now I am addicted to these Kale Chips and my co workers have even jumped on the Kale Chip bandwagon since trying these Garlic treats. I've tried a couple different flavors but the Vampire Killers are the best flavor!

5.0 out of 5 stars A vegan "cheese" that tastes good. Heck., January 27, 2014
Erin (Menlo Park, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I decided that I wanted to see if I could actually like kale chips, so I purchased these. When they arrived, I decided to have some for a snack, and they're surprisingly addictive. The cheese taste is actually reproduced fairly well, and I'm an omnivore.

My husband even loved it - he could barely keep his hands out of the tub! I think we'll buy some more soon. Quite nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Amazing, January 11, 2014
While this isn't my first Brad's product I am glad my last didn't scare me off of the brand (Sweat Potato Chips were so bland) because these are amazing. I love the taste, the texture, everything! It's a flavor explosion and they aren't bad for you in the way a traditional chip type snack would be. One thing I must say is that I did buy these on sale at my local super market (half the price that they are currently offered at here). I will say due to cost I most likely won't buy these every grocery trip, but I think as a once a month treat I could justify the price. So delicious.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as another brand / flavor I have tried! But not terrible!, December 8, 2013
Pretty good, not bad. Not great.

I honestly prefer a different brand, specifically the Hibiscus and pepper flavor - TRY IT!!! :)

Beware of buying Kale chips online through Amazon, they tend to arrive all smushed up!!!