Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 12, 2011 5:29:07 PM PDT
I find it odd that Paul was "not permitted" to talk about heaven, yet an exception has been made for Colton Burpo.

I also hate it when God gives his people something (a word, an experience, knowledge, etc.) and then they glorify Him by selling it to others. I know paper and printing cost money, but if God is really allowing this child to give extra-biblical knowledge of Heaven, then put it in a blog or on a website for free.

Also understand that all demons were once angels and they have all been to Heaven and know about it, yet have been bound to reveal it. Why>

Without Faith, it is impossible to please God! Hebrews 11:6

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2011 1:31:55 PM PDT
DryvBy says:
Well, the other issue is according to the bible, and not this pastor who has manipulated things, everyone is in the ground until Jesus comes back (Revelations 22, for example).

Read about Greek gods and how the thought the gods were, then read this book. The book makes God into one of those false gods.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2011 2:07:29 PM PDT
L. Murphy says:
DryvBy - if everyone is in the ground untill Jesus comes back, then how are all the saints around God's throne asking "how long" until God will avenge their deaths? Before you add anything to the Bible, you might want to do a little more studying first.

Posted on Apr 26, 2011 8:51:08 AM PDT
A. Williams says:
2 Tim 3:1-5 many, many of the posters need to contemplate the words of God in these passages.. the focus of today is us and the belief that we know all things.. hence the abundance of comments on any subject referenced to the bible, God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit... i believe we are seeing God using an abundance of seemingly "foolish to our eyes" messages to save more people and encourage all who will be saved.. their will be people who will not believe the "foolishness" of the message preached... i for one am not among those people.. i stand in awe of the greatness of the mercy of our God.. and pray many eyes will be opened to the messages of hope and comfort brought to all hearts in books like these.. speaking of the eternal security who have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ..
Judy W

Posted on May 11, 2011 9:47:36 PM PDT
Doobie Nice says:
Everything we need to know about God and the universe that He created is in the Bible. It takes research and study and not speculation and heresay. Please, read and discover the best selling book ever! and pay no tax....

Posted on Aug 9, 2011 4:33:44 PM PDT
seraphina14 says:
Did God tell the four-year-boy how to get to heaven? We don't need the questionable testimony of four years old boy to know that when we die our perishable bodies return to earth and our spirit returns to God. Moreover, Jesus Christ told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them in heaven. In addition, there is the biblical story of a rich man and a poor man. Both died, one goes to heaven and the other to hell. So don't let anyone mislead you. Read the Holy Bible to know the truth, because the multitudes perish for lack of knowledge. True Christians believe in the words of God not in human fabrications.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2011 12:41:45 PM PDT
Seeing how God isn't bound by time... ? Ya know?

Posted on Aug 31, 2011 12:00:21 AM PDT
The confusion lies in describing the terms soul and spirit. Look at this Ecclesiastes 12:7 says the body returns to the dust and the spirit [or breath of life] returns to God. Job 27:3 tells us that the spirit is the same as God's breath of life or His power.
I challenge seraphina14 to show if soul means spirit. If so you perhaps are right, if not you maybe wrong in that Ecclesiastes reference doesn't mean our soul returns to God instantly.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 24, 2011 10:50:25 PM PDT
Gary says:
There is no book in the bible named Revelations. It is Revelation.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Apr 12, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 24, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about