5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile uses for these tabs.
I have several different sizes of these filing tabs; the 2 x 1 1/2 inch size is great for file drawers & the smaller ones are useful in binders & notebooks, etc. The can be easily re-positioned & the 'sticky" keeps them put.
Published 16 months ago by Deborah K. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as
sturdy as the ones I got at the E button store which came in a handy little pack but they were a lot cheaper I'll have to look for the packets on Amzn more closely...
Published 2 months ago by Roebear

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile uses for these tabs., December 13, 2012
This review is from: Post-it Tabs, 2-Inch Solid, Assorted Colors, 6-Tabs/Color, 4-Colors, 24-Tabs/Pack (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for page dividers, November 5, 2013
These work really well for making your own dividers for use in a binder or organizing folders. These tabs are pretty rigid, unlike post it flags, which I prefer to use for tabbing books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tabs., April 5, 2013
Post It has done it again. These 2" tabs are the perfect size for most everything and I LOVE the fact that they aren't in the primary colors. Buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tabs ever!, December 18, 2012
These are the best tabs I have ever bought. They are large enough for more than one word, the colors are clear and happy, and more importantly, they are removable and re-usable. They're good for plastics and paper. What's not to like? They will become a permanent part of my supply drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 16, 2014
Mrs. Crackers (Boxboro, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I used these to separate categories when using sheet protectors. The sheet protectors extend the page enough that normal separator tabs are not visible so these solved my problem well and also inexpensively.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Passed Advanced Algebra Because Of These Tabs., June 30, 2013
So I've always struggled with organization, ever since i was old enough to put on my own shoes. I'm 17 not and I still have organization issues and it's gotten to the point where my lack of organization has prevented me from doing well in school (particularly math) because my notes are not organized.

I got the idea to do away with the typical spiral notebook and opt for a composition notebook. This way I'm not tearing out pages that i need for notes. Then these wonderful tabs come into play. I put them at the top of the page I'm writing on and write the subject on the tab. After weeks of note-taking the tabs add up and here is the magic: if I want to review a certain concept, I don't have to frantically flip though my spiral notebook! I can just look at the tabs that I've strategically placed on the edges to find the subject I want to review!! This may sound like a common sense idea to some but it has changed my life and the way I look at things!!

So as for the actual tabs: The colors are lovely, they don't smear after you've written on them (providing you wrote on the correct side, the more textured side), they are definitely sturdy, much more sturdy that post it notes. In my opinion it's definitely worth the money. Wish there were more in a pack! Quality Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 3, 2014
These are great to seperate files and you can reuse theses over and over and change the writting on them

5.0 out of 5 stars I will call this a win., March 31, 2014
They are exactly what you expect nice and sticky. Good quality. I think they were a pretty good value as well so I call it a win.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well does not bend, February 16, 2014
Like the product using it for tabs in a journal. Works as designed good quality for the price. does not bend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 11, 2014
Great product, Great price! These tabs are nice and sturdy and I really liked the colors contained in the package.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›