Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: **2-PACK** KISS NAIL DRESS "GARTER" Jeweled Strips for Nails & Toes
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 22, 2012
I have tried both these and the Sally Hansen salon effects. Both brands have pros and cons and I have rated them both with a 4 star rating.
I like that these are thicker than SH, which makes them easier AND faster to apply. However, these are not nail polish strips, they are stickers, so it doesn't take much to lift them up. Immediately after applying mine I applied a layer of top coat to hopefully "seal" them on. I figure the longer I could make them last the better. But after two days I still had to apply a dab of nail glue around the tips because they still wanted to peel back. As of today I have had these on for 5 days and they still look quite amazing for not being done in the salon. I love the different designs available & will definitely buy these as well as the SH ones again.
****And just a side note: You can get the KISS brand in particular cheaper in the store than here on Amazon, I purchased mine for $3!****
review image
on June 25, 2012
Kiss Nail Dress are way better than the Sally Hansen ones.

Pro's:
**They are bigger in size so they cover my entire nail ((unlike Sally were you have to stretch them to get to fit and then they break))
**They are thicker which makes them easier to apply ((unlike sally's which were more difficult to put on since they are flimsy))
**There are more (quantity) in a pack (28 different sizes) ((Sally's have like 14 or so))
**They can easily be put on your toes ((unlike sally's which are more for fingers))
**The Zebra print is better (it has silver glitter lines in it) than Sally's
**They were $7.99 at a Rite Aid//CVS (which is always expensive)

Con's
**They are stickers so they are easily pulled up
**There are only pattern designs. Sally's has it where there are solid colors.

Overall I like them better than Sally's. They are cheaper and have more to a pack than Sally ones.
on May 6, 2012
I bought the Sally Hansen nail stickers which were a disappointment. These are so much better! The nail stickers last longer than 10 days but watch out. When you are touching your hair, the strand may go through the sticker which will make the sticker loose. It won't fall off but will just be a little weak. What I do is I firmly press or I just take it off and put a matching nail polish.

I didn't give it 5 stars b/c of the smell. Whew! It is strong. But I don't mind it having bought 4 more packs in different colors!
The other reason why I only gave it a 4 is because since you don't use nail polish remover to remove these puppies, your only choice is to peel them off. I ended up with scratched up nails.
on April 2, 2012
I love Kiss Nail Dress. That's saying a lot coming from a Sally Hansen salon effects lover...
Kiss nail dress lasts for 10 days. It's literally a nail sticker. It is not a nail polish.
In order to get it off, you must peel the sticker from your nail.

These do not cause your nails to be weaker or split after use. And the compliments I've received from wearing them were crazy. Everyone loved them, from hetro men to older women.

This is my new favourite nail product. I'm a fan for life.

I still like the salon effects too because they have so many different designs, but kiss definitely
gives sally hansen a run for their money...
VINE VOICEon July 31, 2013
Kiss Nail Dress Garter comes with twenty-eight nail strips that are designed for both your fingernails and toenails and can last up to 10 days. They are easy to apply: select the size that fits your fingernail; apply near the cuticle; smooth away from the center (when doing your fingernails the round side of the strip goes near your cuticle; when doing your toenails put the square side near your cuticle); fold down over at the edge of your fingernails; and file away the excess. When you're ready to change your manicure slowly peel off the nail strips.

There are times when I want to try nail art but lack time, patience and the ability to actually do nail art so I was eager to try Kiss Nail Dress Garter. I had mixed results. On the fingernails the stickers look great. I do suggest trimming them before you put them on your nail but after that they have very easy to apply. The strips come in a variety of sizes so it is easy to find one to fit each nail. They look nice on my nails and more than one person thought it was a professional manicure. The stickers are very stylish - perfect for a day at the office or night on the town. The stickers did last ten days on my fingers and I am on the computer all day so my fingers do see lots of wear and tear.

While I was pleased with the way my fingernails came out, I had different results with my toenails. It was hard to find stickers that matched the size of my toenails and I found it difficult to file the stickers down. On my fingernails the stickers looked like a professional manicure; on my toenails they simply looked like stickers.. Not only that but the stickers could not live up to the wear and tear my feet take - putting on and off shoes or sandals, exercising, even going in the pool. I ended up keeping the stickers on my fingernails but getting a pedicure.

I recommend Kiss Nail Dress Garter for your fingernails since they look like a professional manicure but not for your toenails.
on May 21, 2016
I love this product. Easy to use. Bonus was that it came with a complete extra set. Will buy again. In a different print or design next time.