5.0 out of 5 stars Yes and No
Published on May 4, 2012 by NailAddict2869

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as im-pressive
Tried these in the french manicure and they looked great but one of them came off 2 days later and two of them cracked where the white meets the pink.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes and No, May 4, 2012
This review is from: NEW **2-PACK** KISS Gel imPRESS "PICK ME" by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails (Misc.)
First and foremost let me just say that these nails are a God send for women on the go who need just a quick polish change for a date, interview or party but are last minute and don't have the time to go/wait in the nail salon. No matter which style/color you get I would recommend these. I initially got this color because this is the style that I usually wear my nails (I never get color on my ACRYLIC NAILS because the new growth starts to look horendous within the two week waiting period). So here are the reasons for purchasing these nails:

Yes: The nails are easy to apply, match the individual falsies with the size of your own nail, clean off your real nails with the alcohol wipie they give you (if you run out just use a tissie/cotton ball/qtip with rubbing alcohol), remove the plastic of the false nail and place the falsie on your nail and voila: easy as pie!!

No: The nail color "PICK ME" didn't match up with my natural nail (my natural nails are darker that most people's nails due to me biting them as a child). Aslo, the manicure design on the nail was thicker than I'm used to getting. Lastly, the nails were a bit long, but my personal preference is short so whatever floats your boat.

Other than that I would say go for them. I just ordered "ECSTATIC CLING" (peachy pink), "CALL MY AGENT" (red), "TEXT APPEAL" (black), "GLISTEN UP" (dark orchid purple) and HOMEWRECKER" (Hawaiian water blue) since I do love color on my nails. The good thing about these are that they're colored so I'll be able to cut them as short as I want and let it look like a natural manicure and polish. Good luck!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't hurt to try..., May 14, 2012
So I did not get these nails from amazon but from walmart for $6. It came with I'd guesstimate 20+ nails. I love them (so far).. I applied them on sunday (5/14/2012) afternoon and they haven't come off since. I have washed my hands, prepared food, and anything else that could possibly allow these things to pop off.. but, so far, I am convinced. I like the idea that the nails are a soft plastic and not a hard plastic. I hypothesized that the soft plastic merges to your finger nails so there is no tension for them to pop off like hard plastic nails. But, I like them. of course I wouldn't recommend boxing, or doing anything extreme with them, but overall I'd recommend anyone to try them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 15, 2012
Fast, easy and they stay on pretty good. I got the french tip color and my only complaint was that the color of the nail part (not the white tip) was really dark and weird.Other than that, they worked just like they were suppose to. Mine lasted for 6 days before one nail finally fell off, so i just pulled the rest off. (But what else can you expect from stick on nails??) ... I even got tired of my white tips after a couple of days so I painted over them with regular nail polish and they looked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never getting a manicure again!, April 27, 2013
I never would have tried these but I was given a free sample. They are wonderful. I've been using them for two months now and plan on using them from now on. I had been doing CND Shellac at home for the last two years but started worrying about skin cancer from the uv light. The imPRESS nails last over two weeks for me. They do not fall off if applied properly. IMO they are better than a uv gel manicure. I introduced my friend to these and she loves them too. I'm not sure why others have had a problem with them falling off. I do use alcohol and a cotton ball to clean my nails instead of the wipe it comes with. I've found the nails last longer that way. I took them off after 16 days because I wanted a change not because they fell off. Try them, you'll like them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as im-pressive, April 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Tay, November 10, 2012
I so love this item I had them on for 2 days now and one nail popped off but I reapplied it with some nail glue nail glue comes in handy. I would so recommend but have nail glue for backup. :) This is I love I love and will buy more.

2.0 out of 5 stars They work, but beware of what you wish, October 23, 2013
My natural nails were strong and grew quickly, but I didn't want to spend money to have a perfect french manicure so I bought these.

They applied easily, looked great and lasted well beyond 7 days. As advertised.

Problem. When I removed them (as directed, gently), my natural nails are shot to hell. It's been 6 weeks, and they are still splitting and brittle. My cuticles are peeling, and they never have before.

I've spent more on recovery products than I would have on a professional manicure to begin with.

Conclusion: This product works great, but commit to using it forever. You won't have a choice if you want good looking nails.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wld rather go to a nail salon, August 11, 2012
I got mines from Walmart and had them on for a day and a half. During those hours I washed dishes and did laundry. They started to melt and peel off. Just terrible. Not worth the $7.95 I paid at Walmart in Alaska..... Off to the salon I go......will not buy these again unless it's for a night out with the girls and I'm in a rush.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use them all the time, July 21, 2012
Lora (Kensington, MD) - See all my reviews
The nails were a life saver for me. My own nails are so weak, I can't grow them long enough. I can't color them myself accurately good and I have sort of a phobia of manicurists :) I tried fake nails before, but glue damages my nails. Thus I just didn't have any manicure for years. But I always wanted to have one. Now I finally can. imPress work great for me, no damage, easy to apply, stay strong the entire week. One bottle gives me 2 sets of nails, thus 4 dollars per week on my manicure seems like not a big deal. I apply the nails on Sunday evening and ware them till Friday evening, on weekends I have bare nails to give them to rest, and to nourish them with some mask, and to remove the cuticle and so on. Actually my natural nails are now protected from all the outside damage and grow much better than before.

Pros:
1) Great look (someone complained that they thick and of dark color. Actually, I think that's what makes them really good. I tried other French manicure fake nails, which were so thin and transparent I could see the glue and my own nails through them, that was horrible. These nails look very even and shiny)
2) Strong hold (clean your nails before application, and wait half an hour after application before trimming them)
3) Easy to apply
4) Two sets of nails in one bottle (at least for me). Just don't tell me that making a salon manicure is cheaper.

Cons:
1) They are too long for me. But I think it's better to offer long nails for those who love long nails, and others can just trim them.
2) The white tip can sort of chip and darken on the edge through extensive use, I just file the damaged part when it happens, it's really a minor issue, which you have with any nails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., June 3, 2012
Honestly, I almost never review items. However, after seeing these at my local Rite Aid (buy one, get one 50% off), I decided to give them a try. Generally, salon manicure (even gel) barely last a day or two without peeling on me. I've had these nails on for nearly a week and they're holding on strong. This will definitely become a go-to product for me.

The application was super simple: match the press ons to your natural nail size, wipe nails with alcohol swab, pull plastic off the back of the press on...and press on.

Overall, I highly recommend them.