Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2-Pack Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Stealth Shieldz© Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 4, 2012
This screen was a wet install, which initially left many bubbles, even after carefully following the instructions. There is a stiff piece of paper that is used as a squeegee, and I remember thinking "WTF!!" as it failed miserably at smoothing the protector out. I searched Amazon for other wet install protector reviews, and I found one that mentioned that it took a day for the water to evaporate, leaving the screen bubble free. I hoped dearly that the same would happen to me. Fast forward one day, and voila, the screen was perfectly flush to the glass. The protector itself is on the thick side, and it has a slightly rubberized feel to it. If you indent it with your nail, it leaves a mark which gradually disappears. Some may prefer something more minimal, but it works for me.
on July 12, 2013
These have a different feel to them than other screen covers but work very well. They are also a little more difficult to put on than some others but if you take the time to follow the instructions you end up with a nice fit and you can't even tell it's there (guess that why they call it stealth, eh). Be aware that if you have to take one off you will never get it back on right but I liked these enough that I bought another pair after having to warranty my wife's phone.
on December 13, 2012
When I received these screen protectors, I had no idea they were a wet installation. I thought it was going to be a huge hassle. Instructions say it could take up to 45 minutes, took me about 10. Don't use a lot of water and use minimal soap. You can get 90% of the bubbles out immediately. The rest will dry up on their own. I ordered another set for a different phone.
The protectors are thicker than what you're probably used to. You can dent it with a fingernail. BUT, the dents go away. thickness doesn't hinder the screen workability at all.
Make sure you have plenty of light just in case you have any lint on your hands or phone, much easier to fix during initial installation.
on January 11, 2013
I didn't realize this screen would require water for install until I opened the package so I was a little apprehensive - but knowing that the phone is splash resistant - I gave it a try. The water application gives you the chance to get the placement correct unlike the conventional peel/apply protectors. I was done in just less than 5 minutes. Squeegee from middle to sides worked well for me.
on April 25, 2013
I did not care for this screen protector. It always felt tacky or sticky to the touch not smooth like other screen protectors I've used. I took it off after about a week. I used the free one that came with my Incipio cell phone cover. It feels like the real screen.
on January 8, 2013
In putting this on the phone, I followed the instructions exactly. And everything worked perfectly. The cut is exact and, after it dries, you can't tell it's there. My only problem is that there is a small hair under it. Oh well. I suggest a lukewarm freshwater rinse after peeling from the backing to remove any potential imperfections like that.
on December 20, 2012
This is a wet application screen protector. I had a lot of bubbles when I first applied it. The instructions stated these would go away in 1-2 days. It actually took about two weeks, but they eventually did disappear. There are a few small areas that have a slightly wrinkled texture which causes a bit of distortion when viewing the screen.
on February 14, 2013
My bad, I missed this in the description. Couldn't do it. I went to Verizon and got a self adhesive protector for a reasonable price and the nice store clerk put it on for me. I'm not intentionally putting water on $600 phone (full retail value) on the 1st day
on May 23, 2013
Fit was perfect, little applicator card was included, and I just have one spare if I ever need it, not 5 spares that I'll never use (like in most packs). I am VERY happy!
on March 20, 2013
Proteje muito bem o visor do aparelho. Apenas deve-se cuidar na hora da limpeza pois este material é sensível a marcas de pano ou de papel toalha quando aplciados com força. Tenho este protetor em meu tablet e o mesmo está marcado devido a isto.
No mais funciona para o que se destina.