Customer Discussions > PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter forum

2 Sharp Shooters on 1 console?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 27, 2011 2:11:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 27, 2011 2:29:18 PM PST
Pahul Kingra says:
I just bought Killzone 3 and 2 Sharp Shooters. I thought I could play co-op with 2 of them or online multi-player. I still haven't figured it out. Anyone else? And also is there a point for me to keep both of them or should I return one? If there's going to be games in the near future that you know of in which you can use 2 Sharp shooters do let me know. So I might as well keep both of them.

Posted on Feb 27, 2011 7:40:55 PM PST
M. Duarte L says:
As far as I know, split-screen co-op on Killzone 3 is only possible with two dualshocks. Split-screen co-op with move hasn't been implemented and who knows if it is going to be. As for future games that might support 2 sharp shooters I haven't heard of any.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2011 9:58:51 AM PST
Zardoz says:
Well, you can use two of them for the rail shooters like Dead Space Extraction or The Shoot. It works well. Not sure why move controls were not implemented with Killzone 3 co-op.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011 7:39:33 AM PST
R. Smith says:
the sharpshooter itself can be used with any move controller so it really doesn't matter, what you're interested in is games that have split screen move support.

Posted on Apr 8, 2011 2:01:40 AM PDT
D. Spino says:
Resistance 3 might implement it online competitive, but probably not co op. I am not entirely sure though as Insomniac just announced Sharpshooter support period just recently.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2011 2:00:19 PM PST
Jeremy says:
Anxious to know, does it support 2 simultaneous sharpshooters?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2011 4:44:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2011 4:46:24 PM PST
EdReedFan20 says:
Actually Time Crisis: Razing Storm, a PS3 exclusive Move game, has split-screen co-op, at least for the Time Crisis 4 and Dead Storm Pirates portions (both were on-rails shooters).

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 5:56:50 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 12, 2011 5:57:07 PM PST
RE5 gold edition uses move & navigation support for 2 players unfortunately it doesn't use the trigger alone to fire so the sharpshooter is useless with that game. Weird set up for sure but at least it is the only shooting game not on rails that does use the move and navigation controls in splitscreen.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 27, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter
PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (288)