Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2014
Have no problem with this company. Returned the insured product because it was too hard to figure out how to use it, and this company cancelled theinsurance - immediately. No hassle, no numerous phone calls. Very pleased wih their service.
on March 28, 2014
i got this plan because i thought it would best fit the item i ordered. i have no complaints on this product. i would suggest it to other people.
on March 30, 2014
Haven't needed it yet but if you have little ones it is nice to know that you have that protection in case they get a little rowdy.
on May 4, 2014
It was easy to read and understand and well worth the money. However time will tell I never had to file A claim before.
on January 17, 2015
Its all good even tho i dont know what to do with ti
on December 16, 2014
Exactly what I thought it was.
on January 2, 2014
I was hesitant to buy the oCOSMO TV because I had never heard of this brand. We've had the TV for almost a month and so far so good. Easy to use and especially easy to hook up all electronics to it .... ie, Xbox, Playstation, Wii, etc. Knowing I have the warranty for two years is a good thing.
on January 25, 2014
I paid for this but DID NOT RECEIVE IT or ANY Information on it at all!! I want my money back!!!!
on January 15, 2014
Since I haven't had to use this service, it is hard to rate. Hopefully I won't have to find out, but it does give me comfort to think that should anything happen, it will be taken care of.
on January 9, 2014
I haven't needed the protection plan yet, but it feels good knowing I have it in case something happens. I highly recommend it.

See 1 answered question