5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle
This is the first protection plan I had that did not ask or give me a hard time when my kindle broke. They just replaced it no questions asked. I like that.
Published 10 months ago by Lydia N. Asbell

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not get square trade!!!
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, November 13, 2013
This review is from: 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Coverage for All-New Kindle Fire HD (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars 1/4 the price for this protection. Kindle, October 10, 2013
Amazon Customer (Eden Prairie, MN United States) - See all my reviews
Ok, I was not sure that I was going to buy this protection until I started looking at how much it costs to insure the same type of thing online elsewhere. We pay 5 dollars a month to insure 4 of our smartphones that are similar price. That means I am paying 60 dollars per year. This was half that. If you try to insure a tablet it costs 75 for a year or 130 for two years. Being that I am buying this to cover a 1.5 year old kindle that got kicked when it was in my son's backpack at school, I wish that I had purchased it on that kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, November 4, 2013
The customer service are very courteous and friendly. The make process of filing a claim very quick and painless. The new device arrives quickly and returning the old item is easy and simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars oopssurance, October 15, 2013
Beverly J. Krammer (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This is the second electronic item we insured with this company. My daughter accidentally broke her computer and the company replaced the item very quickly and efficiently, worth the money.

Best Wishes Bev

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service on the warranity, November 15, 2013
LAJ (LEXINGTON, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I have used this plan recently on another item and it worked out great. One phone call and the process was started to return my item. Refunded the full price directly where I asked them do send it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plan, October 28, 2013
Have used before no issues at all. Reps very nice and helpful. Fast service. Best deal for the price I have found..

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind!, October 30, 2013
I need to know that my investment is protected. Buying this coverage gives me peace of mind because I have had a number of losses with my original Kindle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not get square trade!!!, January 24, 2014
Do NOT get square trade. Bought it because description says it would cover glass breaks, water damage etc, and I know I'm clumsy. Then when you purchase it says it won't cover owner negligence. If I drop it in the tub, that's owner negligence. The kindle warranty already covers the kindle for maintenance issues. I wanted coverage for accidental issues. I cancelled immediately after purchase. Was told a refund would be given in 3 to 5 business days. Waited 6 days. Contacted them and was told "oops, system glitch, will take care of in 3 business days." Waited 4 days (today) contacted again and was told "oops, we escalated your problem the last time but nobody has looked at it. Will try again" how unprofessional can they be. Will keep hounding them. Am contacting Amazon and bbb. Would have given zero stars if it was an option.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!, January 9, 2014
I tried to sign up for my protection plan on line as suggested and never could get it to CONTINUE! The button didnn't work. Tried to call the 1-877-WARANTY and they couldn't even speak or understand engish well. What's up amazon?

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Validated, January 31, 2014
Linda K Jones (New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
I never got anything proving I'd purchased this insurance for my new Kindle. I am very disappointed. Please make sure I get something to verify this.
Thank you.