Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Suggest you log onto your account at Amazon.com and it will tell you what you have. That's a for sure way!
Jun 10, 2013 by Barney
votes
The $99 plan is for the 4G Kindle Fire HD and the $89 plan is for the non 4G Kindle HD.
Dec 17, 2012 by B. L. Rice
votes
I don't know why they wont reset the start time, they should, I canceled my policy, after checking my home owners policy and found out that I already had a computer protection policy as part of my homeowners policy. They gave me a full refund without any problems. Check your homeowners policy. It may be cheeper to add a rider than to buy a new policy for 2 years. You can get a refund any time, through Amazon, no problem. If they sent the policy before you got the product you should be able to reset the time. And if the product won't be used until Christmas they should start the policy on that date. I would cancel the policy for full refund. Just my opinion!
Nov 3, 2012 by REC
votes
I believe under $100.00 for the 2 year service plan is a valuable asset to have for a fine Kindle Fire HD, this is for screen breakage, dropping, accidental or actually any thing that goes wrong that is not our fault. It will pay for itself before it expires,
Feb 22, 2014 by Hazel McNew
votes
Sorry, but I don't have this information. Contact the Amazon customer service group and they should be able to help you with a correct answer... http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_sn_kin?nodeId=200127470
Jun 12, 2013 by C.Harrold
votes
I don't know, but I had the plan on another brand tablet that wasn't belly-up and was refunded full price to buy a kindle. I WOULD send them a note and find out. Peggy
Oct 15, 2013 by Peggy Crawford
votes
From what I know, once you register your kindle, it should allow you to still purchase a warranty. The warranty isn't through Amazon, but another company, and it has to be purchased within the first 30 days after purchasing the Kindle. Once mine was registered it actually started having the warranty pop up in the special offers.
Jul 26, 2013 by Latochia
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers