These bracelets are excellent quality, come with the fresh leather smell and are adjustable to any average wrist. I wear these all the time, They are a simple accessory. I just throw one on to accent my outfit.
Published 13 months ago by Brian Mitchell Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars Look and Feel Great but Do Not Last
I bought the 2 bracelet set. Each lasted just one week before falling apart (adjustable cord slips off). So 2 weeks was my max use of these bracelets.
Published 12 months ago by Dave_0512

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-pack Leather Black & Brown Bracelets - Fashion Adjustable Leather Wristband Cuff Bracelet - Great for Men, Women, Teens, Boys,, December 28, 2013
This review is from: 2-pack Leather Black & Brown Bracelets - Fashion Adjustable Leather Wristband Cuff Bracelet - Great for Men, Women, Teens, Boys, Girls SL2498 (Jewelry)

2.0 out of 5 stars Look and Feel Great but Do Not Last, January 18, 2014
Dave_0512 (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Broke in less than 1 month, May 18, 2014
These are very nice bracelets, however in 1 month the leather wrap piece that secures the whole bracelet came apart rendering the bracelet unwearable. I would have hoped for longer durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Let's Call A Spade A Spade..., April 19, 2014
Just received my bracelets and I'll say this much; they look and feel great against my skin. The only discrepancy I have is that they ARE a bit on the cheap side and so everyday wear or any mishandling of the bracelets will give them an early death... that seems obvious. I've only had them for a day but they certainly fit the look that I was aiming for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, February 4, 2014
These are nice bracletts, it says they fit 6" to 7.5". The package said for girls so I ftgured they should fit very well. No such luck. I had to untie one end and cut an inch and a half off & retie it. It fits now but looks kind of cheap where I retied it. I don't know if I have really small wrists or what but these seemed awfully big for teenage girls. If you have big enough wrists this is a really good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, July 24, 2014
The strings that are used to adjust the size of the bracelet were a bit long. However, that was nothing a pair of scissors couldn't fix. I'm happy with the quality and wear the brackets daily with no issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my 13 yr grandson. He likes them ..., September 4, 2014
Purchased for my 13 yr grandson. He likes them very much and has received compliments on them at church and school. Plain leather braid with no frills. Received promptly and in the time frame stated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart easily., July 25, 2014
Love this bracelets but they fall apart easily. This is my second time ordering them. One already broke but the other is still kicking, thank the lord. Probably wont order them again for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved, August 8, 2014