Amazon.com Gift Cards can be used to purchase millions of items storewide.
Save with the Amazon.com Visa Card
Get the Amazon.com Visa Card instantly and you'll automatically get $30 back after your first purchase, plus up to 3% rewards.
If you prefer to pay cash for your purchases, buy Amazon.com Gift Cards or codes at a store near you. Amazon.com Gift Cards and codes, which are issued by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company, and sold to third-party resellers, are an acceptable form of payment at www.amazon.com. Take a look at the resellers below who accept cash to find the right one for you. Questions?
Read our FAQ.
Buy Amazon.com Gift Cards with cash from these authorized resellers. No credit card required.
- Convenient. Resellers are located in supermarkets, drugstores, and convenience stores nationwide.
- Buy just the amount you want to spend. Both cards and codes are available in flexible denominations from $5 to $5,000.
- No waiting. The claim codes are ready for immediate use, whether printed on a paper receipt or a plastic gift card.
- No expiration. The codes never expire, and have no activation or maintenance fees.
- Check your balance anytime. Once applied to your account, the gift card value remains there until you want to spend it.