Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on January 29, 2011
6 foot HDMI cables with gold contacts. They work. Even Wal-Mart wants to hose their customers on the peripherals. I used to sell stereo equipment. Back then, the game was to give people the turntable but "sell" them the cartridge. $120 for a $24 cartridge was not uncommon. Same with cables that carry a digital signal. They work, or they don't. Save yourself a bundle and buy these.
0Comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2012
I had actually gone to one of the chain stores to purchase the cable,and balked at the prices. I was forced into having
to purchase a cable once I bought the flat screen tv with HD...my son told me to go online before buying to check
out the prices. I found these cables on Amazon, I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PRICE!! They work great and I am thrilled.
Thankyou to amazon and the seller,every little bit of savings helps my family.
on January 8, 2012
I found these cables after seeing shorter ones in electronics stores for 20-30 times the price (I paid over $20 for a 3' cable at Radio Shack). I have used them for a month now and I see no reduction in picture quality, even though these are about 1/2 the diameter of some of the higher priced store bought ones. For the price I don't think you can go wrong.
on January 9, 2013
I use these for my tv installs i do, good quality, slim design, gold tips, very inexpensive , great deal
on January 3, 2012
I am very pleased with the HDMI Cable they work very well. My son is very pleased with this product.
on June 2, 2013
From a Ruko 3 to 780p TV horizontal streaks appeared on the display. The same cable from a DVD player to the TV worked fine (DVD outputs a lower definition signal then the Ruko 3). When the cable was switched out with another HDMI cable no artifacts were observed between the Ruko 3 and TV.

The cable it self is much thinner than most HDMI cables that I have purchased in the past
on February 8, 2013
this hdmi cord works great on my tv i would recommend this item for every ones tv it looks great for the price of this
on February 2, 2013
Arrived as advertised. Works perfectly, and what a price! I'm happy with this product - well worth the money. Yay!
on March 7, 2012
For the price this is a great value. I am using one cable on my XBOX360 and have had no issue. I gave the other cable away and have not heard any complaints. This is an awesome purchase and a great value. No need to go to the store and spend $14-$20 on an item you can get here that is cheaper, even with shipping.
on March 10, 2014
I ordered two packages (total of four cables) and wow...what do you know, not a single one of them works!? ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.