5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This was a great deal on a great Vise-Grip. I use it with my Kreg jig to drill pocket holes. Works like a charm.
Published 12 months ago by Step

3.0 out of 5 stars items were different
a few of the items were different from the ordered ones, some of them did not have the swivel mechanism for clamping.
Published 17 months ago by Abid Rahat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 21, 2013
This review is from: IRWIN 20-11SP Vise-Grip 11-Inch Locking Clamp with Swivel Pads (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the ones you want! Great for holding larger pieces as much as 4" across., August 18, 2013
I am a tool guy, I love to have and use my tools. Due to this I also prefer to have and use ones that I know will last. I have a few off brand pairs of vise grip style locking pliers and honestly none of them compare to the name brand Vice Grips. This is a large nice set that works very well for holding larger pieces together.

This is a large pair. The Top/Bottom of the C-clamp portion is about 3-1/2" wide. The top to bottom measurement of the C-clamp is 5-1/4" when closed and the mouth opens up to clamp down on something as large as 4" across. I use this pair when holding 1x2 pieces or steel and need to have a nice firm grip. The gripping tips have a swivel mechanism that works nicely to give more grip when in use by matching the angle of whatever you are clamping.

When Irwin bought the Vise Grip brand I was worried they might mess with them, that has not happened, these are just as solid and reliable as my pre-Irwin brand Vise-Grips. About the only difference is the additional Irwin logo on them now.

These can get hot enough to actually turn a little blue when I weld really close to where they are clamping, that's how hot they get! These are a very thick metal, very solid and secure and it's immediately apparent when you hold them. Compared to my others (including Craftsman) these are by far the best.

5 stars, these are solid, reliable and do last a lifetime. I've had my oldest set over 30 years now and they are just a dependable as the new ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product, December 14, 2013
Although Chinese manufactured, this Irwin Vise-Grip was very high quality and worked great. The pads lined up very well and the tool worked as well as my old US made pair of Vise-Grips. I did apply some lithium grease to the screw threads to make the screw action smoother. Very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great clamps!, October 20, 2013
Love them!!! -1 star for no longer being U.S.-made, though. :( I have no older ones to compare them to. They seem like they should last for life, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a reason why you buy name brand clamps, June 3, 2013
Simply the best clamps. While adjusting the knob isn't a one-handed operation for most, if you're doing repeat clamping of the same thickness they're fast and powerful. The only problem is I never seem to own enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet grips!, September 26, 2010
Great for holding larger objects together for welding or crimping> Works Great! the pads are nice for securing parts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clamp, February 11, 2013
I purchased this to use with the new mig welder I got. I have used a lot of the knockoff clamps and they are awful. I wanted to stick with name brand. I gave these 4 stars only because time will tell if the hold up. Today they work put I need them to work for a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Name Brand for Quality, January 13, 2013
kbox (dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This is THE name brand for quality in this type of product. Over the past 50 years, I have collected about 100 or so of this kind of clamping product. The knock off brands just can't match the original Vice-Grip brand for quality and durability. That's why I recently ordered 20 of these for a big project. I'm glad I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have, December 9, 2012
If you work in a shop then these are a necessary part of shop work. Many uses and Irwin quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever..., October 5, 2012
Vette Memphis (Memphis, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This clamp does exactly what I had intended for it. ViseGrip brand is still the best, in my opinion. Bought 15 additional clamps of varying sizes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›