Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 2, 2009
I live in NYC but i was born & raised in London, UK. I remember so well how much my parents, especially my mother, loved Jim Reeves very much. As a kid they would play his music all the time & because of my youth, i thought it was 'old people' music. As my Mum always said, 'You'll appeciate these things when you get older'.

How right she was. I recently purchased Jim's 'Best Of' and Gospel CD for my Mum & i mailed it to her. A few days later she called & said, 'I told you, you'd appreciate certain things when you get older'! (lol) Jim's music is soothing for soul.
on December 17, 2008
Jim Reeves at his best. I personally feel he's better with gospel than country. This disc will bring back old memories and tears. This is an absolute MUST for any Gospel collection.
on July 2, 2008
What a wonderful CD !!!! Lots of food for thought and what
a beautiful legacy to leave behind. What prompted me to this CD
was one of his others: "We Thank Thee." I've listened to it so
many times I've almost got it memorized! Would suggest these two
CD's to anyone who enjoys listening to really, really good music,
the kind where you can understand the words! J. Jones, Michigan
on September 21, 2007
Great quality on most of the songs considering how long ago the recordings were made. If you like Jim you'll love this!!!
on May 24, 2013
I bought this and another Jim Reeves Gospel CD at the same time. Although both Cd's have almost the exact same songs, there are a couple of songs on each CD that the other did not have, so I bought them both. I am so glad I did. There are songs on both Cd's that I have never heard before. My new favorite Jim Reeves song is on this CD, as well as the other CD, called "Oh Gentle Shepherd". I have listened to this song over and over again. This has got to be the prettiest song I have ever heard. I hightly recommend this CD.
on June 21, 2013
My dad grew up loving Jim Reeves so I got this for him for Father's Day. It was so good that I purchased one for myself and I'm so glad I did. Mr. Reeve's wonderful voice paired with beautiful old hymns is outstanding. If you want to be blessed with some lovely gospel music this CD is a must.
on December 5, 2011
I love the voice of Jim Reeves and I enjoy listening to all of his gospel music. His music is so inspiring. The CD has a great collection of gospel music, which is well worth the price.
on June 25, 2009
If you love Jim Reeves you will love this album, it even includes a bonus track. Fantastic buy for the money!
on March 20, 2014
I purchased this CD for my mother as a gift. She enjoys it tremendously. Mr. Reeves was a favorite of hers for years and I'm glad she gets so much enjoyment from reliving those songs she first heard live on the radio.
on May 26, 2015
Country Gospel! Very good!
These hardworking people often living in the midwest and prairie of the US are very godfeared, for they lived with all the risks of several disasters of the nature around them. These songs are giving rest and inspiration with the the Good News Jesus is bringing to us.
In fact we needed such a Message all the time. Jim Reeves sings meaningful, like former Tennessee Ernie Ford did.
GIM'ME THAT OLD TIME RELIGION! I'TS NO SECRET WHAT GOD CAN DO. It is a blessing to me!