I recently saved $35 at my local grocery store after my husband convinced me to go online to find printable coupons. Within an hour I had found all the coupons I needed for our next grocery shopping trip.

Published on November 25, 2009 by Rebecca of Amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars 20 Grocery Store Savings Ideas
Published on February 14, 2011 by Robin Kishbaugh

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will pay for itself the first day you start using it..., November 25, 2009
This review is from: 20 Grocery Store Savings Ideas: Grocery Coupon Savings Tips For Those Grocery Shopping On A Budget (Paperback)

To say my husband was pleased is an understatement. Now he wants me to save money every time we shop. That was why I originally bought this book and I must say it paid for itself within the first day. I printed off $9 worth of coupons right after reading it and finding out where to go online.

This book will not only tell you where to go, it will also show you how to save money every time you shop at your favorite stores. Let's just say you should get a shopper's card immediately if not sooner. In this way you can take advantage of the advertised sales.

There are some unique ideas in this book like the idea for setting up a coupon train. You may also be interested in coupon swapping parties. Before reading this book I had also never thought of printing rebate forms online. So there are lots of good ideas.

While this book introduced me to some new websites I must say the best one I've found is a shop at home website that has hundreds of coupons. You can just select them and then print them all at once. I'll leave the URL in the comments section. Happy shopping!

~The Rebecca Review

P.S. If you love this book you may also want to buy:

How to Receive Free Groceries

Shop Smart, Save More: Learn The Grocery Game and Save Hundreds of Dollars a Month

5.0 out of 5 stars Got My First Savings At The Grocery Store This Week!, October 11, 2009
I ordered this book a couple of weeks ago and read through it over the weekend. I have always used coupons in the past, but I really did not know all of the techniques outlined by the author. Well, I was able to easily apply the methods on my recent grocery shopping trip and saved over 50% on groceries. Now, I can really reduce the amount of money I spend monthly and I don't have to worry about sacrificing on the things that I need.

2.0 out of 5 stars 20 Grocery Store Savings Ideas, February 14, 2011
Robin Kishbaugh (ALBUQUERQUE, NM USA) - See all my reviews
Unlike others who have reviewed this book, I disagree that it is appropriate for people with any experience with coupons. Rather, the content would be acceptable for someone who knows nothing about couponing. The book was organized into very brief, badly edited chapters, some of which would be completely inapplicable depending on the reader's locale, i.e. the chapter on doubling and tripling of coupons. There are no grocery stores in my city that offer this, and I suspect there are many other cities where this is the case. To be fair, the author mentions this, but not in a way that is noticeable. Websites are mentioned throughout the book, but the author does a poor job of introducing them and leaves it to the reader to analyze each one and rate them for helpfulness. Overall, the book is sophomoric, and I cannot recommend it to anyone but the most novice of coupon users.

$9.95 $9.45