5.0 out of 5 stars Good construction, easy to assemble, my Son loves it!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 5:21 Mins
Published 13 months ago by Mrdgvb1

3.0 out of 5 stars tabletop foosball
This is a fun game. There is some assembly required, and the handles on the rods can be difficult to get on properly. The game is pretty sturdy, but it is light and it is easy to lift it off the table.
Published on January 2, 2011 by chiph

5.0 out of 5 stars Good construction, easy to assemble, my Son loves it!, December 26, 2013
Length:: 5:21 Mins

In the video I show you how to assemble the table which I found to be pretty easy. The hardest part was getting the tiny screws into the handles. It seems very well constructed for the price. This model CHH received the best reviews so I decided to try it out. I didn't want a full size table since they take up a lot of space. This one is portable and small enough to put away after playing with it.

It is a great size table for my 5 year old son. The players spin well and though some have commented on the thin hollow rods, they seem fine. The bottom fit in snugly and all the parts fit well. The wood and players themselves look fine.

Again, there were a lot of these 20" tables on Amazon but I think I chose wisely with this one. Watch the video as it covers everything you need to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves his new foosball table!, September 20, 2010
We received the games when expected - it shipped timely. We don't have a lot of room for a full size foosball table so my son purchased this one that fits on a coffee table. Just the right size! my kids have had a lot of fun playing it too - it has been durable enough for them! When he is not playing it, he is able to easily store it on the top shelf in his closet. This was a great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific fun and value, March 5, 2010
My four year old and I are having a blast with this mini-foosball table. It was easy to put together and well constructed given the relatively low price. Very happy with the purchase and I expect many more hours of enjoyment with it over the years. Even my wife and I enjoy playing. As well, in this day and age of video games (we do have a Wii so I'm not knocking video games), it is nice to have something that is not electronic and allows for more personal interaction with the other players.

3.0 out of 5 stars tabletop foosball, January 2, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable enough for the intended game, December 2, 2013
This review is from: 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set (Toy)
My son loved assembling this toy with his grandfather (it took a long time ). And for a short while it provided great entertainment. But less than a month into play one of the rods completely bent and shortly thereafter it broke in half. My boys (5 and 3) we're not crazy rough with it, just playing with excitement. It is not at all durable. It looks great and is a great price, but I wish I had trusted other reviewers about durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars foosball table, February 5, 2010
i bought this for my nephews and they love it , very pleased with the product, excellent service, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with the product's condition, August 29, 2013
This review is from: 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set (Toy)
The tabletop foosball set appeared to have been used. The box arrived already open and had some surface scratches on the outside of the table. After two trips to the hardware store to replace missing or damaged parts, it finally went together.

The table is now OK, but I was very disappointed with the condition of this product at delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars little week, January 10, 2013
This review is from: 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set (Toy)
we put it together and played with it but if you get to rough while playing it bent the metal rods and the grips fell off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for our 5 year old grandson, December 30, 2011
This review is from: 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set (Toy)
Took a while to assemble...but worth the wait, and built the anticipation. 5 year old Grandson loved it...just the right size for his play area.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces, January 10, 2014
This review is from: 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set (Toy)
The game was disappointing as it was missing pieces and we couldn't get it assembled, we had to return the product.

20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set