5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for a crowd
A great way for 10 to 20 kids to have a lot of fun and get a bit of exercise at the same time.

The construction is excellent; it is much better made and better looking than I expected for the price.

Published on May 4, 2010 by Sean Brady

3.0 out of 5 stars Parachute game
The carry bag was inadequately sewn. Seams ripped upon first attempt to store. However, the parachute itself is sturdy and colorful. I'm sure the homeless children that will be able to play with it during a holiday celebration at the shelter will enjoy very much. The previous parachute was misplaced from the storage area.
Published 12 months ago by Pointe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for a crowd, May 4, 2010
Sean Brady (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20' Parachute with Handles and Carry Bag (Toy)

If you are wondering just how strong this is, it is almost strong enough to survive one six-year old kid sitting in the middle and 15 more kids holding the handles suddenly rushing out from the center at full speed trying to snap the parachute and propel the first kid five feet into the air. Almost. So you may want to skip that activity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Take your kid to Gymboree Play?? This is for you!, February 15, 2009
My 23 month old daughter goes to Gymboree Play place twice a week. She has learned so much, but her favorite has to be the parachute! At home, she always wanted to shake a sheet (but we have king sized sheets, and it's just too big to control!) So I bought her this small parachute and she's been in heaven ever since! We go under and sing songs, fly it up and down and lay on it looking at the colors. Great toy with tons of possibilities for imaginative play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun in it's own carry bag, May 25, 2012
My 8 yr. old Erin, and my 2.5 yr. old Charlotte who I bought this for both love running underneath this. I bought it to playgroup two weeks ago all the kids had fun running underneath it, and then we used it to play popcorn also with the playgroup kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parachute Great Educational & Fun Loving Toy, July 7, 2008
Oma (Hope Mills, NC) - See all my reviews
I bought this parachute as a gift for my son. They plan on using this parachute during a family reunion in August. They have tried it out with their children ages 5 and 1 along with their cousins and neighborhood children. I must admit the adults have just as much fun as all the children. The bright colors and exercise are great tools for educating my grandchildren and all children involved. Motor skills, colors, and just down and out exercise is what children need now days to promote healthy bodies. I would recommend this for all ages as well as adults. I can't give this toy any higher rating on the durablity as they have not used it long enough to know how well it holds up on the handles. The stuff bag is great to take the parachute anywhere as to the beach or camping etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 18 month old, January 30, 2009
DD (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Our 18 month old granddaughter loves this parachute. So far no problems with quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, January 6, 2009
my 1 year odl loves it!!! just like the one at gymboree but at 1/2 the cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, August 11, 2009
This review is from: 20' Parachute with Handles and Carry Bag (Toy)
This is a great group/teamwork activity. But you need to have flexibility. Have a book or list of games you can do with the parachute handy, and have several games in mind before beginning the group activity. Sometimes the younger children can't get the hang of the activity, so you need to have an alternative. Like, keeping the ball rolling around the outside of the parachute for the younger children seemed frustrating, so I yelled out, "Let's make it go high!" Then it became exciting for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun playtime, March 5, 2009
My 7 month old loves to crawl around on the fabric. I put some balls on and shimmy the parachute and he loves trying to catch the balls as they roll off. The handles are nice. My son has grabbed on and tries to help me move the parachute. The peek hole in the middle of the parachute is good for seeing the little one underneath if you're playing peek-a-boo.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for a party, November 6, 2013
This review is from: 20' Parachute with Handles and Carry Bag (Toy)
Great birthday party gift/activity. All the kids really enjoyed playing with it after my daughter opened it, and afterwards, she's used it as a great fort-maker.

4.0 out of 5 stars parachute review, January 14, 2009
my granddaughter and my wife and i have so much fun playing with the parachute, the chute is used at the dance academy that my granddaughter is enrolled with.

20' Parachute with Handles and Carry Bag