Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

20,024
Subscription Length: $20 Code|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$19.99

on November 13, 2013
$49.99 for $50 of credit? It's like getting a free penny. But do you want to get five free pennies? I thought so. Buy the 5 of the $10 cards for $9.99 each and watch the savings rack up.
4141 comments| 1,568 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2011
Usually, I just add funds directly from my credit card if I want to purchase games/items from PSN Store. But since I am currently not in US, the PSN rejected my request to add funds directly. Plus, retailers in my country are selling the PSN cards at much higher price (about 60% higher! can you believe that??). Therefore this situation kinda turn me into a sad panda.

Then I discovered this service.

I purchased the card, get the code and immediately entered it...BANG! It works! You don't know how happy I am that I can finally purchase games/add-ons that I want

Okay sorry for the exaggeration. Nevertheless, thank you Sony for providing this service! It's nice to add different ways to add funds to our PSN wallet.
1717 comments| 815 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2012
A delivery of code is very quickly. Few seconds. To Brazilian, this is the best option to charge your USA's PSN account. The code works perfectly.
88 comments| 241 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
Work perfectly just as any other PSN card would. No taxes as usual with these cards, instantly given to you and there is a option to email code to anyone you wan't. Just hope to see $10 dollar instant codes available in the future.
77 comments| 533 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2011
This is a awesome feature. You purchase it and are given the code immediately so that you do not have to wait for anything. Which is the same as if you did it through the PSN network or went to a store and purchased a card. I love this new option because I sell my old games back to amazon, and now with the credits they give me I can either buy new games or put it on my PSN account. This is GREAT!
55 comments| 398 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
When i went to the playstation store to redeem the code, it appears that the code was invalid
review image
1414 comments| 326 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2011
With Sony's massive and ongoing security problems with their online service I refuse to give them a credit card number. Buying though amazon allows you to get things on the play station network without giving Sony your credit card.. so good all around.
on June 15, 2015
I ordered this item around 12 or 1 last night and I did not get my email for the code
review image
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2016
I had a bad experience with this purchase and I'm not very happy about it. I have purchased hundreds of items not only on Amazon but also using the card that I did. The description says you will receive your code within minutes to your email. Not only did I have to wait 4 ours for a verification, I had to jump hoops just to get my code. It did not go to my email like they said it would. I received a notification that I had to click on to be redirected to PSN. Well, it took me to PSN but I had to give just about everything but my SSN to get the code. It was a disaster. I don't recommend ordering through here.
on January 10, 2016
I love the products that I bought