5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one, not any other 3.5mm extensions!
How can you go wrong with Bose???

All the other 3.5mm extensions have good and bad reviews, so it appears hit or miss with quality control. This is slightly more expensive, but not by much. It also is very long which is great, you can adjust to your needs and zip tie or rubber band the rest.

I use this from my TV to either my couch or treadmill...
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Buyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Interference from electric cords / laptops nearby
Published 18 months ago by A

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one, not any other 3.5mm extensions!, September 7, 2012
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
How can you go wrong with Bose???

I use this from my TV to either my couch or treadmill. It's extremely light, the fitting is small (so fits in my iPhone with case on or my TV easily) and NO noticeable sound loss which is probably #1 priority.

It's extremely thin cable, but I've had no interference being 20 feet long (it's not 20 inches long).

I don't have any Bose headphones, but apparently you need this cord for it to work? Either way it works fine with regular headphones and working on Bose headphones too I guess it a plus if I ever get a pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interference from electric cords / laptops nearby, February 22, 2013
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
I bought this to watch TV on the couch w/o waking people up late at night. The sound quality is fine (when it works), but I cannot use my laptop at the same time that I am watching tv (and using this cable) unless I want to hear high pitched screeching from the electric interference. I'd buy something more expensive in the future that is actually shielded with more plastic than this extremely thin, string-like cable. Monster cables have thick shielding, for example. Fortunately I don't need to use them that often or I'd have to buy something else. The screeching is awful. Also, the static can be pretty bad if the cable moves over carpeting or upholstery. I'm surprised bose made something this cheap.

I can use regular headphones from bose w/ my laptop and there's no issue...so I guess it is just this cable not being shielded enough & also my laptop power supply cord has a high frequency noise if you put your ear right up against it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper If Purchased At Bose, December 6, 2011
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
They are currently cheaper if you purchase these directly from Bose, $12.95, along with free UPS shipping. The cable, themselves, are nice. The audio is still the same. It allows you to be at a greater distance from the source.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bose Extension Cable, May 24, 2013
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
I highly recommend this Bose extension cable. There's not much to discuss because the product is simple - but I wanted to say that I have purchased nearly a dozen of these extension cables (both 3' and 20' sizes), and I've never had a problem with one.

I have tried other less expensive brands, but the sound quality suffers or the cord breaks in a short period of time. By contrast, Bose is reliable and durable.

The 20' cable is long enough to span most normal size rooms in a house. It's very useful if, for example, you want to watch your TV using a pair of headphones (and the headphones don't reach to the TV set) - this cable will span the gap. It's worth noting that this cable doesn't need to be used with Bose products - it will work with any product that has a 3.5mm audio jack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Extension, December 9, 2011
Kent Reaves (KNIGHTDALE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
It was easily located on Amazon. It came on time. It works just like I hoped. I sit back on the couch and use my Bose headphones across the room from my amp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, November 11, 2012
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
The cable is long and strong you can tell it is Bose great quality. Great for watching TV with headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bose 20' extension cable for Bose Headphones, July 3, 2012
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
Wire same as that on the Bose headset. Sound is great with no loss of quality. Awesome on your I-pod !

4.0 out of 5 stars best, April 30, 2012
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
I really don't like wireless headphones; dealing with the weight and replacing batteries are definitely drawbacks for me.

this is the best extension for my Bose Headphones. Other extension cables are too heavy and do a lot of damage to the input connectors of both headphones and laptop/tabletop units. It does tangle a lot, but I can live with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones, October 13, 2012
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
I purchased these for use with my Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones. They work perfectly and allow me to extend the distance from my audio source to a much better location.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, February 1, 2012
This review is from: 20' extension cable for Bose® headphones (Electronics)
Did not realize when I made purchase I would need a larger adapter to connect to my receiver.
It does exactly what I want it to do.

20' extension cable for Bose® headphones