Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: PACK OF 1|Change

VINE VOICEon May 26, 2011
Installed May 30. The first flush was wonderful, nice deep blue color just like I wanted. So the next day I wondered where the color went. I almost had to use my imagination to see any color at all. So I looked inside the tank to see if the blue puck was still there. It was there. It just doesn't dissolve fast enough to color the water much at all. So if you like to see a nice deep blue color in your toilet bowl, this puck takes a while to start doing that. This also comes with a companion chlorine puck that is probably where the cleaning action happens. I've purchased these chlorine pucks from Sam's Warehouse and they do keep the bowl free of hard water deposits. Also, this same product is available at Wal-Mart for about half this price. I just stocked up for three bucks each.

Update - June 7:

The longer I have been using this product, the deeper blue the water becomes. It takes a long time to saturate the puck with water. The white chlorine puck is nearly gone as I would expect. If the blue puck continues to stay blue, then I'll have to increase the number of stars. I think the manufacturer should explain the fact the color intensifies as time progresses. Now I wonder how long it will last. Since I am the only user, I will keep a tally of how many flushes on average per day. I know when I installed it. And when the color is gone, I'll estimate the total number of flushes.

Another Update - Aug 2:

Now the toilet bowl water is very deep blue in color. But the companion chlorine puck (plus the two previous ones from Sam's) have damaged my toilet tank ball flap. I have read other reviews that this will happen. So I bought a $5 replacement flap at Wal-Mart and proceded to install it. The little lift chain fell onto the bottom of the tank. And when I lifted the chain, I noticed my fingers were a very deep blue color. And by the time I got the chain installed, all ten fingers on both hands were deep blue. And soap and water didn't work at all. So I tried alcohol with no results. I finally tried Windex window cleaner and had better results, but it appears I will have to wait for new skin to grow before I can get this blue color removed. The blue puck seems to have partially disentigrated onto the floor of the toilet tank. I installed this around the end of May 2011. So I don't think it will get anywhere near 2000 flushes. It has been in the tank about 60 days. I am the only user and I was on a trip for four days this month. Even at 10 flushes per day, it's only at 600 flushes to date. I have three other bathrooms that I also use depending on where I am in the house. I certainly don't use this toilet every time. However, I have to admit that this is still far superior to anything I have ever used before. It flushes with a rich deep blue color now.

Final Update - November 25, 2013

I stopped using the chlorine pucks because they have damaged two of my toilets already. But they do a good job of cleaning mineral deposits in the toilet bowl. And I don't use the blue pucks anymore unless I'm expecting visitors. I do think they will last more than a 1000 flushes, which is more than enough for me. It doesn't matter if it is 1000 or 2000 at this price. The blue color actually stains my toilets. Or maybe to be more accurate, it stains the mineral deposits in my toilets. The blue stain and mineral deposits eventually come off with some hard scrubbing.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this hoping that it would reduce the frequency with which I need to scrub my toilet bowl. It turned the water blue and smelled kind of good, but did not seem to benefit the cleaning schedule.
on March 10, 2013
I checked the time it normally takes me to clean my toilet without a bowl cleaner, and took several samples. And then compared that, with using 2000 Flushes. I'm not even certain 2000 Flushes helped my bowl stay clean in anyway.

I started using the ones my grocery store (QFC) makes and THEY WORK BETTER. Still not great, but definitely better. I've since started using Vanish discs. It may be too soon to tell, but the Vanish seems to work the best of all 3.
on July 17, 2012
these are an absolute waste of money. they are not blue for many flushes and do not seem to clean either kinda defeating the point in owning them.
on January 19, 2012
When I read the advertisement put out by the vendor (not Amazon), I saw that it said $0.10 per ounce and expected 80+ ounces of product. Further, it said "you save $68.37". What a crock. I received one lousy bar weighing 3.5 ounces. If it was $0.10, the price would have been 35 cents. Did I really save $68.37? I don't think so, unless the retail price of one bar is $76.40!!!

I called Amazon and demanded a refund. Further, I insisted that they take some accountability for their vendor's false claims and erroneous advertising!

I wish I could give this product lower than one star!
on June 14, 2011
I have been using it for a more than a month and it works great. It does clean the bowl well although we have hard water. Every flush has blue detergent in it. Better than I expected.
on March 16, 2013
this thing has been working strong for 6 full months and my toilet water is still sparkling blue after 6 full months due to the fact that my water is still very blue it's safe to say this tablet will last at least 7 full months my toilet is very white this tablet works extremeley well.
on January 20, 2013
I didn't read it right I guess but I thought this was a bundle of at least 3 of them.

I used this until it went out and I still found myself cleaning the bowl every 4 days. It made the water smell good but did nothing to help cleaning the toilet.
on March 8, 2012
The strong blue color lasts about 3 flushes before turning a barely visible light blue. Then after a week the water isn't blue at all, just has small suspended blue flakes floating around in it. Really terrible waste of money.
44 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2014
Hard to find item and good price.