Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 18, 2015
The replace knob and spring fit my 2005 Honda Accord perfectly (Both Were Original Honda Parts) and only took me 15 minutes to install.
One word of advice you may want to spend the extra couple of dollars to get the plastic side plate that you need to remove in order to replace the new button and spring because it is held to the shifter handle by small plastic tabs that will snap off if they are old, I also noticed that the old plastic part of the knob has a small amount of white lithium grease applied to the areas where it slides into the slots, so you may want to purchase a small tube from your local auto parts store.

FYI, You can watch numerous videos on YouTube on how to remove and install this part.
on June 30, 2015
Awesome product. I went to many automotive stores to try and find this piece but with no luck. I came to amazon and found this product with an incredible price point. I ordered, it came in two days through Amazon Prime and I popped it in with no issues. This whole experience was great and I recommend this product to anyone interested in this type of product.
on May 14, 2015
Shipped quickly. Part worked perfectly. Shifter is now good as new. Have found out this is a pretty common problem with some Hondas. No real instructions with part, but YouTube has a couple of videos that show you exactly what to do. Don't spend hundreds at the dealership, with this part anyone can fix it in 15 minutes.
on October 26, 2015
A while back the chrome for the push knob fell off and I superglued it back into place. Little did I know a couple of years later the entire button would disintegrate on me. Luckily I was able to find a video on how to replace it, which allowed me to use the gear shifter while I waited for the part to come in. The fix was a piece of cake. Honda should have designed this better, like maybe use metal instead of plastic that disintegrates in warm climates.
on July 21, 2013
When this part broke on my 2003 Honda Accord i immediately took it to my local Honda dealership. They were going to charge me minimally $125.00 to replace it.

I left without my car being repaired due to the amount I would have to pay. Someone showed me that if I stick my finger in the gear shift and pushed down I could shift the car. I drove like that for several months thinking it would be $125 and I just didn't have the extra cash.

Then I discovered that this was a very common problem and found on YouTube a video on how to change it out. I got online to find the parts. I found this company endorsed by Amazon. The parts you see cost me $12.00 and $2.00 shipping. I had the parts much quicker than they said, it only took three days. I followed the video on how to and in 20 minutes after the parts were in my mailbox my shifter was good as new.

I love Amazon and have used many many companies they endorse and will continue to do so. The parts were great, the service was superior..

Thank you!!
on February 15, 2013
this was very easy to install im a 23 yr old female and i did it myself with the help of youtube
on June 3, 2016
My own fault for not reading all product details. The spring is NOT INCLUDED. Mine bent when it broke so I have ordered another that does include it. A few more dollars but this one is useless without it for my situation.
on May 8, 2016
First, you have to know that I'm not a mechanic. I can put gas, oil, and water in the car, air in the tires, and that's about it. I read the reviews on here saying how easy it was to replace this button using the videos on YouTube as instruction, and I thought, "Yeah, but you're not me!" I decided to be daring and took the plunge and ordered this replacement button for the shifter. I have great news! IT REALLY WAS EASY TO REPLACE! Just search on YouTube "replace Honda Accord shifter button" and there are a bunch of videos to choose from. I know it sounds funny, but, rea,,y - if I can do it you can do it - truly. Good luck to you!
on April 24, 2013
I am not what one would consider a mechanically inclined individual, but with a little help from YouTube and this product, I was able to replace that gear shift button thingy-a-ma-jig in a snap. If I remember correctly it was relatively inexpensive too.
On a scale of 1 to 5, one being a breeze, and 5 being I should have my own car fix it show, this was a 2 on ease of installation.
on March 21, 2013
When my 2003 Honda accord shift button broke I called my Honda dealer to see how much it would take 2 repairs my problem. They told me it would take about 10X’s as more money to let them fix it they this kit! Although mine did not come with directions it should because not everybody will be able to fix this problem without some. This product help me out because when mine shift knob broke it would not even come out of park! It got 2 me in a very timely & was @ a very good price