Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
Yes it will work. You must take out your radio. You accomplish this by taking out the radio cover. Slip your fingers through a crevice and pull gently out should come right off. Then get a cross screw driver to take out the screws that hold the radio to the mount. On the back side you will see some ports where you will fit the white yellow and red cables through it. But in order to do this you must acquire an aux chord guide to your radio. Its free on google you put in " 2009 mitsubishi outlander aux chord adapter guide" press on images you should find a how to.
Jul 14, 2014 by Alberto Puga
votes
It's pretty short.. maybe 2 feet.... If your media player has bluetooth....GOgroove SMARTmini BT ADVANCED Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Charging , Music Control and Hands-Free Calling for ANDROID , Blackberry & Windows Smartphones will be a much better solution.. it worked great in my eclypse.... good luck.
Nov 7, 2013 by Johnny
votes
I'm pretty sure the 6-disc changer is required for this cable. I'm not aware of anything that will work without the model that includes the changer. Another option that I've used with success is the GoGroove FlexSmart....it has a line-in port and will broadcast over the radio and its signal is strong enough to drown out the noise in between stations.
Nov 7, 2013 by Timothy Brestel
votes
This item is only applicable to vehicles with 6 cd changer, it will not function with any other audio system. MZ607411EX is the i-pod specific cable for other Galant models which is $159 on E-bay.
Apr 17, 2013 by Genuine Mitsubishi
votes
Installation takes about 15min need to remove the head unit and locate the pins in radio harness. Try to follow direction on the sheet on how to locate correct location
Feb 9, 2013 by richjrb
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers