Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 25, 2012 9:43:16 AM PDT
I'd like to buy the complete series for my brother-in-law, who loves the show. My concern is that there are a lot of comments complaining about the packaging of discs within the complete series set. I can't tell from these comments whether the packaging problems are with the 2007 set (a box with a full length photo of the case), the 2011 set (a flip-top box with Romano in the front door), or both. Can someone who has purchased a complete series help me out?

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 4:59:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 5:09:02 AM PDT
MAMZELLLE says:
Did you wind up buying it? I tried to see if there were any comments to your post, and see NONE. It's now June 2012, and just clicked on the series to buy about 20 minutes ago, having read only the first few comments, and never expecting what I read AFTER I clicked! Did you get any responses? SO many have NO complaints. Please let me know ASAP, I will be devastated if these don't work or partially don't because put so much thought into buying this, after my VCR ruined the tapes I tried to copy them onto from Broadcast and I gave up. Don"t want MORE problems with a set that SHOULD be perfection after spending the money, NOR do I need complications with buying this either.. Again DID you get it, and if so how were the discs? Thanks

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 5:03:58 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 18, 2012 5:06:26 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 25, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Everybody Loves Raymond: The Complete Series
Everybody Loves Raymond: The Complete Series by Various (DVD - 2007)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (275)