Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 2, 2012
Nice quality of coins. Great detail and nicely packaged.
As long as you don't overpays for a 50¢ piece, I suggest you order a few.
on December 12, 2012
Excellent item! This is really an amazing item that anybody could buy for their very own personal time and pleasure.
on December 13, 2012
It arrived in a padded envelope and coin is labeled in a plastic envelope. So far no exposure and its a nice coin,
on August 9, 2013
No problems, I'm very happy with my purchase. If you need to be sure about the coins make sure to ask questions first of the Seller. That way you won't have any surprises. I just found one seller that didn't know his coins were misrepresented in the description. So, ask questions.
on April 22, 2013
Condition means everything in the world of "Collectibles" and with United States coinage, you cannot beat the set of uncirculated Kennedy half dollars minted in both Denver and Philadelphia. A real collectible and a sweet addition to anyone's coin collection!
on December 21, 2013
I didn't even know these were made. To find a 2 coin set to give as a gift was truly amazing! The shipper packaged them safely and shipped them quickly. A great addition to any collection - beginner's or experienced! Thank you!
on March 20, 2013
My coins came in on time, thanks so much, I just started collecting, so I'm hoping at the end of my life, my daughter will appreciate them as much as I do.
on September 14, 2013
These coins are in perfect condition. I needed these coins for magic tricks, but they are so shiny and new that I'll just put them into my safe instead.
on May 28, 2013
this product was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! it comes in a little packet that is taped and the coin is so clean and shiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would buy it again!!!!
on June 3, 2014
i always like to own a piece of history for this president was admired and loved by many further it gives you an edge if, the coin is silver/