Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

12%
88%
Format: DVD-R|Change

on March 28, 2010
The image/color quality was very poor, unlike other sports DVD I have purchased. The colors looked washed out and the images were not sharp. Amazon replaced it, but got same quality of product as the first one. I have written Amazon, Rose Bowl, and ESPN. Amazon was the only one, concerned enough to reply. For my money it was not worth the price, very disappointed.
on March 9, 2010
Suggestion to ESPN or whoever produced this very low quality DVD: if this is the best you can do, don't do it. For ESPN to make money off this low quality DVD says a lot about what they think of consumers. At least I got it at a low price from Target on-line. Now they have taken it down from their website. They were probably embarresed to have their name associated with something that looks like it was copied from a VHS tape to DVD. Yes the quality is that bad. I would recommend that Amazon do the right thing and not offer this inferior quality product on their website. Somebody needs to take a stand.
on February 20, 2010
Whoever came out with this DVD should be ashamed of themselves. I have never reviewed a product on Amazon before, but was compelled to after getting this dvd in the mail. I was so excited to get this game as an Ohio State fan and Alumni, but it fails on every level that I am very disappointed.

First of all, it's in fullscreen. In an age of digital widescreen and 1080p picture quality they release this game in the cheapest way imaginable. And not only is it in fullscreen, but the quality itself is utterly horrible. I watched this on a SD 19", not even on the HDTV, and I could spot a lot of pixelation and waviness in the image. An utter disgrace for the cost of the dvd.

One more inexcusable error for whoever crafted this DVD release, YOU CAN'T WATCH THE WHOLE GAME ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! After each quarter it reverts back to the menu and you have to then click on the next quarter to get it going. Even tv shows on DVD have the ability to link the episodes in a play-all mode, this DOES NOT!!!

In short, DO NOT BUY THIS if you have any self respect and care at all about quality in any way shape or form. I'm grateful that I haven't deleted this game off of my dvr, because even having to fast forward through commercials and halftime isn't as bad as this DVD.

The only reason I gave this 1 star is for the game itself, the DVD should not be purchased.
on March 23, 2010
Compared to my TiVo copy this DVD is vastly inferior. ESPN should have performed some basic quality standards on the DVD because it is very poor and does not meet the quality of the other DVDs purchased (2003 Fiesta Bowl, 2004 Fiesta Bowl 2006 Fiesta Bowl, etc.)
I'd pass on this one and find a friend with a TiVo copy.
on February 24, 2010
The quality of this DVD is truly awful. It is grainy and the colors are washed out. ESPN must have hired a crew of blindfolded monkeys to produce this one. The other BCS game DVDs I own look very good and professionally produced. Looks like someone videotaped the game off a standard definition broadcast, and burned it with a bad quality DVD burner. I did not even get though a whole quarter, so I can't comment on being unable to watch the whole game. Like the review before mine, I thankfully have a DVR copy that I will burn myself. DO NOT PURCHASE. Excellent game, atrocious DVD. I tried to give this 0 stars, but Amazon won't publish without a star.
on March 4, 2010
Like the others have said, an awful production of the standard-definition broadcast. I'm not expecting Blu-Ray true high-def obviously, but they could have at least down-sampled the HD broadcast to anamorphic widescreen and with a better compression algorithm. It looks like an amateur YouTube production made with Windows Movie Maker. Oh, and you CAN play the entire game, it's just not obvious how: when you get to the menu screen, instead of selecting a quarter, press the "menu" button on your remote instead. I had to decompile the UOPS script to discover that, since I could see Title 1 on the disc but couldn't figure out how to play it.
on September 5, 2014
I don't normally review things but wow.....put this disc in and I was blown away on how badly the picture is on this. I had a very hard time telling what was even going on during this game. Took the DVD out and tossed it in the garbage due to how bad it was. You are better off just listening to the audio portion of this and keeping your screen off if you choose to buy this.

Just bad.
on January 3, 2010
First I would like to apologize for this review as it is for the game itself and not the DVD... But I could not resist... I was lucky enough to be in attendance and even on the field at one time as being apart of the Fly Over conducted by my command VFA-22 Fighting Redcocks, I must say it was unbelievable. As a Buckeye fan and this being my first game it did not dissapoint at all. I will be the first to admit that Oregon made some key mistakes leading to our victory, but all in all Ohio State played a great game, as did the Oregon Ducks. It was not only a great game played by both sides, but the fans and the atmosphere was unmatchable. Both Buckeye fans and Duck fans were loud and proud and finally gave the Rose Bowl a worthy game unlike the past 2 years of the Pac-10 power house USC Trojans drubbing the Big-10's Illinois, and Penn State. From beggining to the end if you are a Die hard Buckeye fan or Duck fan you will want to make this DVD a part of your collection as I will be doing. The past 3 years have been rough ones for us Ohio State fans but we finally have that monkey off of our backs and have something to celebrate and even look forward to in the upcoming season, as well as Oregon fans as both teams look to return quite a few starters and key players next season. It should be a good one.... O-H.......!!!!!!