4.0 out of 5 stars not full coverage
This is a nice thick heavy mat.

I'd have rated it a little lower, but it's not fair. I installed it in my 2014 and there are some gaps. It doesnt reach the side of the wheel wells and all the way to the back of the rear seats.

Also, the chrome rails in a Grand Cherokee make it hard for this to lay flat.
Published 17 months ago by Andoskyy

1.0 out of 5 stars protects carpet
this product appears to be oem equipment and fits like a glove i would recommend the mats they catch water and dirt
Published 10 months ago by Ersel E. Clayton

4.0 out of 5 stars not full coverage, April 25, 2013
Andoskyy (Boston, Mass) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
This is a nice thick heavy mat.

Also, the chrome rails in a Grand Cherokee make it hard for this to lay flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2011 Jeep Cherokee Cargo Mat, July 14, 2012
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
I shopped around on Amazon for a cargo mat for the Jeep Grand Cherokee. All of the cargo mats I saw they could not be used with the forward tie down hooks. If you wanted to use the cargo hooks you would have to cut the cargo mat to allow use of the forward tie down 2ea points. This cargo mat from Mopar allows full use of the 4ea tie down points making this mat the best choice for my application. No modifications are needed for the use of the 4ea tie down points. If you want a good cargo mat and the ease of using the tie down points this is the product to buy. Well made. Mopar says it all !

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeep floor mats, January 14, 2012
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
They are wonderful, the fit could not e better and they do not smell like rubber. I encourage anyone looking to buy. The price at amazon was also the best I found out o. The web:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Cherokee Cargo Liner is High Quality, September 12, 2013
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
The cargo liner we purchased for our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee turned out to be a higher quality than we ever expected. The liner is great protection in the cargo area, keeping it from getting dirty and keeping the decorative metal pieces from getting scratched. It is made to fit perfectly in the back of the Jeep. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!!!, June 19, 2011
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
If you have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee this is the one accessory that is a must. Depending on your choice of trim level on your GC there are chrome accents that unless you want all scratched this mat will protect. Also, this mat is easily removed for cleaning out accumulated dirt in the cargo area; it catches most dirt and helps prevent sliding of objects in back area. Oh did I add that it looks great too?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, June 10, 2013
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
My choices were narrowed down to this, or Weathertech. I liked this one because it seemed to have deeper grooves for dirt and mud to settle into, rather than sloshing around.

EXTREMELY good grip, as in, it's almost annoying good. Good fit, and allows for access to the rear tie downs, unlike Weathertech.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., November 15, 2011
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
Purchased this for my 2012 jeep grand cherokee and fits perfect. Keeps everyhing in trunk from rolling around. Looks great as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cargo mat., November 7, 2013
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
Nice and heavy cargo liner. Protects the Jeep floor from damage and keeps things from sliding around. Also protects against spills can also be used on the ground in case you need to crawl under a Chevy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, December 15, 2011
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
Quality is fine. Fit it great. The mat holds things in position during normal driving and trap any mud, snow, grease, spills, etc. when we're in the boondocks, hauling groceries or whatever. One suggestion - raise outer lip more to insure a major spill will be completely contained.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for!, November 7, 2013
This review is from: 2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Area Liner
I own a 2014 JGC Laredo which doesn't have the chrome rails like the Overland, etc and this fits great. No, it doesn't fit ALL the way up against the sides, seat and back but if it did you'd have a hard time getting in and out of the spare tire compartment without it catching on the sides. For me, this fits exactly how I want it too, it keeps things from sliding around or messing up the carpet and I like that it leaves the cargo hooks accessible for when I need them. I've also had multiple people comment on how great it looks (unsolicited/randomly) if they see it while I'm loading/unloading things and I tend to agree!

Rate and Discover Movies