5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Thrilled, October 27, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 2012 Bride of Chucky 26" CHUCKY PLUSH DOLL - Child's Play Figure (Toy)
I have to say I never take the time to write a review, but in this case it's needed. First of all I had my reservation about purchasing this doll for such a high price. The seller Dennis took the time to answer all my question and made me feel secure in my purchase. I ordered on a Monday and it just came today on Thursday sooner then expected. The doll stands up past my knee, now granted that maybe because I'm only 5ft3 lol. Its got good weight and look just like the doll from the movie, also has great detail. Needless to say I am very happy with this and my son will plant a thousand kisses on my cheek for this special birthday gift. It is a must buy compared to the prices that are out here for this collectors item. I have seen as much as 2000.00 dollars and this one that I have purchased is great for the price.Collector's Bride of Chucky 26" CHUCKY Plush Horror Movie Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away!!, December 12, 2011
I was shocked at how quickly I received this item, I ordered it on Thursday the 8th, I received it Saturday the 10th, super shipping, excellent, is even better then described. I do not write reviews either but this is worth one, all I know is Im gonna have one happy son Christmas morning, yeah yeah I know!!! What a Christmas gift huh! This was very well worth the money!! Collector's Bride of Chucky 26" CHUCKY Plush Horror Movie Doll. Again, Excellent !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is chuckie, May 8, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Awesome quality and detail totally worth it. He has weight to him, and looks just as in the pictures BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chucky Doll, January 6, 2013
My girlfriend bought me this doll for Christmas and She said the shipping was super fast...she ordered it on a Monday and the doll got to her house on that Wednesday..This doll is well worth it and you cant beat the price..I love this doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 4, 2012
Just like the tiffany doll I'm very happy with this order it was shipped and arrived super fast brand new in plastic just as described price was decent all in all I'm very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 28, 2012
Just what I ordered . Just as scary when it came as it was in the picture. The price is great I would have paid much more for what I got. So thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy brother, November 1, 2012
My 35 years old brother wanted this Chucky doll to get it along with him in his car! Can you believe it? Well, I found it and send it to him as a gift. He's very happy with his Chucky, lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and I got to say im empressed I mean like its so awtentic and cool and like the real ..., December 25, 2014
so I got this chucky yesterday and I got to say im empressed I mean like its so awtentic and cool and like the real chucky so that's all I gots to say

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 6, 2014
Love my collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars A very disappointed mother, August 27, 2012
C. Yu (Newark, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son Andy's 6th birthday was coming up and he'd been asking and asking for the Good Guy "Chucky" Talking Doll so I finally got it for him. I ended up buying it from street person (who I now suspect stole it from the burned-out hulk of a department store where a notorious Voodoo serial killer died) rather than from Amazon, but I'll go ahead and do the review here anyway.

At first Andy loved his Chucky doll--he was so excited! He had the best birthday ever except for the end of the evening when Andy's babysitter threw herself out the window of our apartment and plunged to her death on the pavement twenty stories below. After the police and paramedics left, I gave "Chucky" a 5 star review.

Later, I noticed the talking doll was saying strange things, encouraging Andy to kill people, and bragging that he (the doll) had killed the babysitter, etc., etc. It started to bother me after a while, so I decided to take the batteries out of the doll to make it stop talking, and I was almost going to knock it down to three stars, but you won't believe what I found when I took off the battery door (which requires a small Phillips screwdriver, FYI): I had never put the batteries in! LOL.

Well, I love not having to buy batteries. It's very green and saves money. Plus, most people don't even think about the environmental impact of having to dispose of spent batteries. So that was a plus. But Chucky's demonic urgings were inappropriate, so I still took one star off of my 5-star review. (Also, there were quite a few murders going on and I suspected the doll was responsible, so that was another reason.)

Later, though, I became convinced that Andy was the murderer. I packed my little guy up and marched him straight to the mental hospital, but the little rascal ran off and the next day I found him--with another body! That's when I realized I'd been very unfair and I bumped Chucky back up to 5 stars.

Anyway, sorry this review is getting so long. It ends up I was wrong about everything. Chucky the doll was animated by the soul of that Voodoo serial killer I mentioned toward the beginning of this review. He tried to demonically possess Andy, killed a bunch of people and ended up being just a very poor purchase.

I should mention, too, that the quality of construction on the Chucky doll is poor--inside its torso is, of all things, a beating human heart. Very unsanitary, although I only noticed it as he was chasing after me with a kitchen knife, so that wasn't my top concern at the time, but looking back now, yuck.

Eventually, we shot the doll through the heart to kill it. Chucky's Voodoo friend was able to let us know about this method of killing it right before he died from the mortal wounds Chucky had inflicted on him after a prolonged torture session. Lucky for me, too, since otherwise I probably would have tried to kill Chucky by putting in the freezer for a few minutes to stun him before plunging his head in boiling water the way I do for lobsters. LOL.

So now my son is scarred for life. I've got a ton of funerals to go to, not to mention the expense of sending flowers since I feel partially responsible, and I owe my son a replacement birthday gift since this one is now gut shot, in pieces, and scattered around the apartment.

On the plus side, I see that Chucky has started to reanimate himself, so, despite all his problems, I have to give him 5 stars on Durability. We certainly learned a lot, so 4 stars for Educational Value, but as far as Fun, if I could give zero stars, I would.

Overall, I really wish I'd bought this doll from Amazon. I know it seems like a lot has happened, but I'd actually still be within the 30-day return period and I would not hesitate to return it for a refund.