- Series: Official Red Book: A Guide Book of United States Coins
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Whitman Publishing; 65 edition (April 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0794833470
- ISBN-13: 978-0794833473
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (166 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #749,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
2012 Guide Book of United States Coins: Red Book (Official Red Book: A Guide Book of United States Coins) Hardcover – April 1, 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
If you need to price US coinage, this is the best 10 bucks you can spend.
have found it very helpful as a beginner in collecting coins. very well organized, easy to use
has a lot of useful information. I take it with me when I travel as I may find something I want or need for my collection. I have used it to check prices before buying. Has helped me not get ripped off or pay too much.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very informative guide book so history of the various coin values can be retrieved. I often find this extremely useful for my determination of buying and/or selling values. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Wilson W. Kwong