5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Just as described, looks awesome and has a page for each day, some with interesting facts. I loved it and used it every day. THe widget is not helpful, however, so don't bother downloading it.
Published 16 months ago by Melanie F Pryor

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great
Published on August 18, 2011 by Maestra in CA

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great, August 18, 2011
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
After receiving my 2012 Harry Potter Year-In-A Box calendar, I was disappointed in two things. 1) The paper/print quality is poor...thin paper and images that seemed faded. 2) After thumbing through the whole calendar of 365 days, I noticed that quite a few photos are duplicated. Despite these flaws, the calendar will serve its purpose, which is to help me get my "HP fix" throughout the year.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but disappointing, January 24, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
It will be easy for any Harry Potter fan to be delighted every day when you turn your calendar to a new image of the heroes and villains and scenes of the Harry Potter world. I would certainly recommend you buy it.

However, the reason I give it only two stars is because once a week, on average, there is no picture! I appreciate the little factoids about the characters, but if you give a factoid about Professor Dumbledore, why not include a picture of him with it instead of a blank background?!? I mean, how hard is it to come up with one picture a day from the multitude of Harry Potter movies (really just 313 pictures since Saturday and Sunday are on the same page)? The laziness or apathy or penny-pinching that went into making this calendar disgusts me. I will be looking for a different calendar publisher next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave it as a Christmas gift, December 9, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
My grandaughter asked for this calendar after seeing it on Amazon. She's a huge Potter fan even though she's in her 20's! She loved it and used it everyday.

1.0 out of 5 stars No spell could fix this mess..., May 9, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
In years past the Harry Potter calendar has contained interesting facts about the movies, books and actors. The pictures have been good quality. This year they are severely lacking. I'm a fairly big HP fan and I'm not even certain who is in today's photo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar, March 11, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
This is a great calendar. It has a good variety of pictures, quotes and behind the scenes tidbits. It is a great idea for a present, though it is a little late in the year.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a below average attempt at a calendar. But I dont hate it!, March 6, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
I am a huge Harry Potter fan....but I feel that the team that put this calendar together was not. I am only on March and there have already been duplicates. Some of the photos are great! Some are quite bland. The factoids and quotation pages are hit or miss. I wont be buying this calendar next year. I would highly recommend the Survivor's Guide calendar in a box. Everyday you learn something new!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart, February 15, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
I love this item. I had one before and missed it which is why I got a new one for this year. When I opened the package though, it fell apart at November. A few individual dates fell out, but I was able to super glue the large portion back to the rest of it. So far, it is still fine and I love it, but I might be a little annoyed when I get to November, assuming it doesn't fall apart again before that.

5.0 out of 5 stars desk calender., February 8, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
I purchased the item as a gift for Christmas. the item came on time. The person who received it, loves the calender.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as I had hoped, January 7, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar (Calendar)
Quality of paper very poor and not as much data,info on the daily sheets,some pages had nothing but a picture.I was really hoping for trivia /facts to be on the pages.My daughter did like it though ,just because it was Harry Putter.

2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar
2012 Harry Potter Year-In -A Box Calendar by Mead (Calendar - July 1, 2011)
$13.99 $10.66