Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

100%

on January 2, 2012
I chose this calendar due to how pretty and colorful all the images were for each month. The boxes for each individual date provide plenty of room for you to jot down any reminders for yourself too. Overall, wonderful calendar that I'll enjoy all year round.
on November 14, 2012
I purchased this calendar to place in my office at work. The photos are beautiful and I love this calendar. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hummingbird calendar.
on December 31, 2011
This is a wonderfully colorful calendar which we will enjoy all year long. We have hummers in our yard and so we are especially fond of this calendar.
on September 6, 2012
I love this calendar. I forgot to have it a rating. It has been hanging up in my kitchen every since I got it. I am really pleased.