Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on October 24, 2011
I bought the 2011 version of this calendar and am coming back for 2012. I like the design - cute but without all the goofy pictures and such. The stickers are appropriate and convenient. The only thing that keeps me from giving it five stars is the lack of a pocket at the bottom like I've had with some other planning calendars. That's the only drawback of this calendar for me. A pocket would make it even better.
on October 26, 2011
I've tried a couple of the mom's calendars and I agree with the other review that I don't miss the cutsie pictures... also it is in actual calendar format instead of by day, so it is easier to read. Buying again for sure!
on October 26, 2012
This just was not what I wanted. The squares for writing in are very small and the names for family members are listed on the side of the calendar rather than the top. This requires you to write the names 4-5 times for each month. I prefer it to be the other way around with names at the top and the days of the week and dates to be on the side. I had used the Boynton Family Calendar for many years but wanted to move away from the cutesy theme they have now that my children are older. This calendar moved away from the cute aspect but did not give me the organization that I wanted.
on November 7, 2011
They updated this calendar this year and I love it! Each date block has 5 colors that can be used for different family members. Last years the blocks were two toned, the different colors make it easier to read. The blocks are large and wonderful for writing all the things we have going on.
on December 9, 2011
I looked around for a long time to find a mom calendar with 6 lines!! Finally found this one!! It was a big hit with my step mom who didn't think a 6 line mom calendar existed, she had been sharing a line with my dad for the last 6 years!
on December 24, 2011
I bought this calander and another one at teh same time. I choose to us the other one. This one didn't have enough room to write in everythin I needed, and my family of 5 didn't fit in the spaces provided. I will not buy this again. Howver, if you have only 1 or 2 children, this may work for you.
on February 27, 2012
This calendar is awesome! It's just my husband and me, so we have one line for me, one for him and one for the both of us together. The rest of the lines we fill in as we need to, but it's nice to be able to keep our activities straight. He has me put when I have a huge deadline at work so he can help out more since he knows I'll be more stressed out around those days.

Pros:
1) Multiple lines to view events scheduled for each family member

2) Love the colors for each month, it brightens up our kitchen and reminds us to look at it

3) We almost missed an important birthday, but didn't because of our bright pretty calendar

I would highly recommend this product.
on January 3, 2012
Like the format, size, # of family members etc. Only issue - the slick paper it's printed on does not show pencil very well! given that, you must use ink or have excellent eyesigh. I think our calendar will end up with a lot of messy edits. Too bad as I like it a lot. erasable ink is a possiblility if you can manage to keep track of a single pen for 12 months...
on November 28, 2011
This calendar is very cute! It has lots of space for writing. I love that you can assign each person a color. It makes me feel very organized! I cannot wait to use it beginning in January!
on February 5, 2012
I loved this calendar since last year that I used it. I even recomended it to my sister this time and she bought it as well.
But...last year the calendar included a lot of event stamps and this time just a few. They are very useful, they should include more as they used to.