Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on December 17, 2011
The pages and print are large enough to have been used by a 90-year old with macular degeneration, but the months are all in different colors and that means the contrast is not so great on some pages. We're using a different calendar with strong, black type.
on November 15, 2011
I'm just purchasing my 4th Monster Grid calendar in a row. They are fabulous! With three active teenagers, I post this calendar in our kitchen and everyone can know what the rest of the family is doing. I understand that we're are moving to an electronic age but I still love seeing it all in writing! LOVE IT!
on December 19, 2012
As desperately as I want this calendar, I think $1,700 is a little steep, especially since there are only a few days left to 2012. I plan to save for next year though, so that I will be able buy the 2013 calendar for the year 2014.
on December 28, 2011
I like the large boxes so I can write multiple things/day and I like writing large because my eyes aren't the best. I also like that both sides are used. No wasted space for a picture.

There are two complaints I have. One is that several times a year I have to glue the center because the staples let pages loose. That may be because I keep it in a corner on the floor, not on the wall.

The other complaint is that it doesn't have January and February of the next year, something I like because writing some things I want to put on next years calendar at the bottom of December is messy.
on January 10, 2012
We love these! Couldn't find them locally this year so bought online for no shipping. SWEET! Plenty of room to write the days activities and birthdays, anniversaries (sp) and the like. Also found out they make a bigger calendar....scary big. a good buy!
on December 29, 2011
The Monster Grid Calendar. We only have a family of 3, but this is a great large calendar for writing everyones schedule down. This is the second year I have bought this calendar. I keep it in the family office.
on January 7, 2012
This calendar is very large, almost twice as big as a regular wall calendar.
My husband has used a calendar as a journal for over 40 years, and now my 19 year old son does the same thing. I got them both one for Christmas and they love them.
on December 30, 2011
I bought this calendar for my boyfriend for the second Christmas in a row this year. He loves how the calendar is big and he loves being able to write a sentence in each space. I loved the price I paid and was very happy with how quickly I received it.
on November 30, 2011
This calendar is the best. I can see it from across the room. In our family of 6 it is nice to have a days big enough to write all our different activities. I love that I can put things on it and everyone knows with just a glance what is going on each day!!!
on November 29, 2011
Second year using this calendar-extra spacious room to write daily to dos. A must for moms with busy schedules! Came in excellent condition with plastic wrap enclosure. Prompt delivery!!