Automotive Deals Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park BOTYSFKT Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 4, 2011
This calendar has nice pictures, and as a bonus 120 fun stickers. We always highlight special events in the year (birthdays and the like) with these special stickers.
on December 9, 2011
This calendar is light-hearted and adorable, and you don't have to be a die-hard Peanuts fan to appreciate it! I purchased one as a gift and had to get one for myself. Just a note - I purchased mine from Hallmark, and Amazon's price is several dollars less. Lesson learned!
on December 21, 2011
I'm a big Peanuts fan and love seeing this calendar every day. Lots of space to write things on each date. Stickers are almost pointless for me as my kids aren't school age yet. But I still love it!
on December 29, 2012
I purchased this 2012 Peanuts Love wall Calendar for a very dear friend that is in charge of keeping all the household calendars up to date and replaced each year and he loved it.
on January 4, 2012
fun calendar with lots of space to write notes and reminders. Includes major holidays. Helps to brighten the day and decorate the kitchen wall. Always a great bargain.
on April 13, 2014
Love it & soo does my aunt who loves the peanuts!! It was a great Christmas gift! I use mine & love all of the cute pictures and sayings every month!! Love snoopy!!
on January 21, 2012
The peanuts calendar came in great condition and my little sister loved it. It was the same look as the 2008 version but with different captions. Really fun.
on July 15, 2013
I love love love Snoopy! Anything Snoopy! This came with little stickers that are adorable! Ya can't go wrong with Snoopy!
on January 2, 2015