5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!
Been meaning to buy this book for years. Instead, I've been wasting money on magazines. A must have for fantasy baseballers.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A good resource, but not on the level of Baseball Prospectus
This book is certainly a resource that I would recommend to baseball fans, but I feel that it lacks the depth of other publications such as Baseball Prospectus. It certainly has interesting statistics and it is chock full of information, but there is a certain element that I can't quite put my finger on that makes me prefer BP to this book.
Published 5 months ago by Josh H.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, March 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 31, 2013
Another great update, although i might buy it direct from their website next year so i can get the pdf and spreadsheet data included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, as Always, December 19, 2012
Amazon Customer (Glendora, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The newest edition of the Forecaster continues the sabremetric work developed over the last few decades. They've added a Dom/Dis ratio for hitters this year in an effort to gauge reliability, but otherwise, it's mostly the same great annual guide as previously printed.

The opening essays are all relevant and updated. I recommend reading them as you would read a book - from front to end even if you can't resist jumping ahead to look at individual players.

One complaint - they published an essay on new standards for LIMA evaluation, but then used the old numbers in their own charts. Presumably, this will be corrected in updates on their website.

The one book to buy, even if you're having more than one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great guide to help prepare for fantasy baseball draft, March 7, 2013
I have bought this book for the last three years and find it very useful in preparing for fantasy baseball drafts. It did help me win one league last year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginning of baseball season, February 3, 2013
david schau (Charleston, West Virginia) - See all my reviews
When I get Baseball Forecaster I know that the next baseball season has started. It arrives in the fall and by winter it is dog eared and has notes scrawled in the margins as I look carefully at his special statistical analysis of pitchers and position players. Usually spot on. Anyone who plays fantasy must have this.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good resource, but not on the level of Baseball Prospectus, February 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy this product each and every year as it is the best fantasy baseball product on the market., April 1, 2013
Ron Shandler is always on the mark with his analysis and don't miss his conference in Arizona in November each year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info, March 20, 2013
earlchamp (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Get ready to get your geek on. Enough quality information to annoy your family and friends all baseball season long. Enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Fantasy Baseball guide!, March 13, 2013
No other product provides the in depth detail that the Baseball Forecaster provides. Stats, strategy, insight. Everything you need to prepare for you draft or auction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baseball Forecaster: a can't miss., February 19, 2013
An essential resource for the serious fantasy baseball player. Must-have. I can't do without this on baseball draft day. Fantastic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2013 Baseball Forecaster: And Encyclopedia of Fanalytics
2013 Baseball Forecaster: And Encyclopedia of Fanalytics by Ron Shandler (Paperback - December 7, 2012)
$25.95 $10.38