- File Size: 1131 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Andreas Ceatos (December 15, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AP6ALIA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #979,596 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
2013 US Calendar Kindle Edition
|Length: 23 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
At college, he walked further on this path: he became a printing engineer. He later also graduated as an IT engineer, which provided him with the skills that came really handy when editing e-books.
Andreas Ceatos now lives in Budapest with his wife and four children. He loves to tell stories to his kids - mostly out of his own head, not from books, as he always reads aloud something completely different from what the book says. This habit finally drove him to writing a richly illustrated storybook entitled Robbie Stories. The next volume of these stories in on the way as his kids keep nagging him for new stories. Besides, a book for grownups is also in preparation.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't use it because I use the calender that is already on my computer, so I cannot give an honest opinion.Published on November 7, 2013 by Ted Hensel
I wish I could mark appointments on the days as reminders. This would be a great help in organizing my month.Published on June 5, 2013 by yardbird
Not very user friendly for me. I only have a Kindle (not Fire) so my screen and abilities are pretty basic.Published on March 1, 2013 by Diane C Heeney
I like it and find it very helpful.One thing I would like to see changed is the dates on top being touch to add a note to that day.then put them in order by month or by date.MikePublished on January 28, 2013 by tech4
There's some boxes and some numbers and they're in the correct order to identify days of the year. A+++++++++++++++++++++++ 10/10 WOULD DOWNLOAD AGAINPublished on January 4, 2013 by Listen to 311
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Time Management
- Books > Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Time Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks > Almanacs