5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 5 months ago by Jessica Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, Mediocre End Product
Published 5 months ago by Brad Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, Mediocre End Product, July 15, 2014
Decent shirt. I'm 6'1" 170 lbs and the size Medium fits pretty well... a little small but not bad. It shrank a tiny bit in the wash. The fabric is decent quality (100% cotton) but not great. The blue is much brighter than what the picture indicates (a negative as far as I'm concerned) and there is no WC logo on the sleeve like what's shown in the picture (a positive as far as I'm concerned).

Tough to find any decent USMNT shirt designs and while I thought this was one of the best, the execution was a little off.

Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Perfect. Not the softest material but a nice shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, June 11, 2014
The shirt fit perfectly, felt comfortable as well and got to me on time before the start of the world cup.

4.0 out of 5 stars GO USA!, July 23, 2014
Great shirt for the price! The logo seems like it will fade away after a couple times in the washer machine though. I will be sure to flip it inside out whenever I wash it in order to prevent that from happening. Regardless it is stylish and fits great! I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, shirt is fading fast as it is ..., August 4, 2014
As expected, shirt is fading fast as it is a cheap screen print... but it did the job during the World Cup and has held up. Overpriced for sure, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 18, 2014
The shirt is nice and comfortable. I like it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not great, June 9, 2014
D. Nolan (Roanoke, Virginia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2014 FIFA World Cup Soccer - Team USA United Emblem Shield - T-Shirt (Apparel)
I liked the look of it, though I was thinking it may be grey by the picture but it is definitely white. I returned it because the material was so thin, nearly see through. I know it is not an expensive shirt, but I do not feel that it will hold up very well. I may try one of their other shirts but I am afraid they may all be thin.