From the Back Cover
Reap Your Share of Resale Riches!
This is it--the bona fide insider's guide to cashing in on the huge boom in reselling new and used products for big bucks.
At least, a soup-to-nuts primer on how to tap into the exploding market for new and "previously owned" merchandise flying off of Web sites such as eBay and elsewhere. This book has it all--what to buy, where to buy, what to pay, and how to sell it for big profits, online and off. Get the complete lowdown from a true expert on how to launch into this exciting area, plus Stephenson identifies 202 products almost guaranteed to start your business off with a bang.
Learn which products are proven sellers, how and where to buy them cheaply, and how to resell them for top dollar:
- Tap into page after page of buying sources, including distributors and wholesales, manufacturers, online and offline auctions, government surplus sources, estate sales and more!
- Find out how and where to sell the goods for the most profit, including: eBay, internet malls, Web sites, e-storefronts, consignment outlets, and mail order, not to mention your own showroom and in-home parties, or at trade shows and seminars.
- Learn how to negotiate like a pro for overstock and out-of-season and slightly damaged goods--buying on terms for no money down.
- Learn how to "work the room" at auctions, estate sales, liquidations, and flea markets--bidding and buying for less.
- Learn how to tap the vast and profitable world of imported goods, with full details on overseas sources and how to deal with them.
About the Author
James Stephenson writes books that have become the budding entrepreneur's most valued companions. He penned Entrepreneur's Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide as well as Entrepreneur's Ultimate Start-Up Directory. For 15 years, he has been a soughtafter marketing consultant to small businesses.