Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 21, 2010
These pillow are fine, but they are very thick and puffy. No joke...my husband is convinced they are balloons, actually, as they do seem like they have air inside. They are a bit thicker than what we are used to, but I am sure that with time, they will wear down a little. If you are particular about your pillows and want them to be on the flatter side, you will not like these. They do seem made well, though.
33 comments|224 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2011
Let's face it - you purchase these pillows because they're a bargain. If you need a sturdy support pillow, these are not for you. If you need soft, sleeping-on-cotton-candy pillows, these are not for you. But if you need something to lie your head on every night, occasionally double-up on for extra elevation, perhaps use for support between your knees or under your legs from time to time, or even just something to stuff in those shams you get free with your comforter-in-a-bag, then these are for you.

Quick note - the pillows had a strong 'factory' smell when I pulled them out of the box. I set them in the sunlight for the afternoon; then when I went to slip on my pillowcases (just laundered, of course), I cut up a dyer sheet into quarters and stuffed one inside each pillowcase to mask any remaining odor until it disappeared on its own.
0Comment|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2011
I don't understand why the description for these pillows state "great for a guest room". They are my primary pillows and I love them. They are very fluffy and soft, I recommend using two per person.
22 comments|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2013
The pillows just arrived. When I opened the box, all 4 pillows were in 1 large UNSEALED bag. The top pillow has what appear to be 2 small blood stains. For your health and the health of your family, find some other pillows to purchase and avoid these!!!!
review image
44 comments|154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2011
Nice at first, but all pillows have become flat and limp within a few months! You get what you pay for!
on November 30, 2015
These are by far the worst pillows I have ever owned, and I'm including sale pillows from Target in that mess. I bought these because I wanted pillows that would help with dust control (I have terrible allergies) and based on the excellent reviews from other buyers, I expected huge fluffy pillows with a good bit of weight to them. What I got were 4 of the flattest pillows I have ever seen -- worse than HOSPITAL PILLOWS, even! -- and when I put the weight of my head on them, it completely flattened them (like pancakes!) and sunk right down to the mattress (you can see in the photo that even a measly 5 lb weight does the job too!). I had to put THREE pillows under my head to get any support at all. Needless to say I intended on sharing the 4 pack with my spouse so this will not do. COULD NOT BE MORE DISAPPOINTED! Biggest waste of money EVER. I guess I will go buy another set of Target pillows for half the price instead, though I would truly appreciate a refund for this horrible product.
review image
on May 17, 2012
Major Disappointment - Don't waste your time. Small pillows with no support - head falls right to the mattress. Purchased based on the reveiews, but not sure what everyone else sees in these. Just like the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2010
I got my pillows earlier than expected and they were boxed very well so as not to smash them. They're really nice, spongy standard pillows at a good price.
on January 3, 2012
My wife and I added these to our wedding registry, and we have enjoyed them ever since they were purchased for us. They shrink down--as any pillow will do--but we haven't flattened them in the way that a lot of other pillows do within the first few months. We're on month 6 and the pillows are still quite fluffy.
on May 19, 2012
I had initially bought my teenage daughter four other cheaper pillows.

After a couple of weeks, she said she hated them because they were so flat that she couldn't even lean against them to sit up and read.

I did more research on Amazon, read reviews, and ordered these pillows. I have heard no more complaints. My daughter is very happy with these pillows. And the dog is very happy to have the other ones.