Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2012
Bought this to give my SS bracelet a break and to give a little change for the summer to my watch. Decent for what I paid. Nylon and buckles of great quality. Made well, no fraying. My only gripe is that the seams are glued and not stitched like my other Nato straps. It's been holding so far, but I inspect it more than usual. I don't want my expensive watch head to fall. I learned that not all Nato straps are made equally.
on March 5, 2015
Once you've removed the original band from your watch face, exchanging these NATOs is a snap! Simply unfasten the buckle and pull it through and repeat backwards for a very handy complement to your outfit. Remember: Watch band - Belt - Shoes!

Perks of the band are in its simplicity really. The only notable factors are its ease of use (as stated above) and appearance. If you aren't taking advantage of its overly long band to go over a flight jacket, the end of its tongue can be uniquely tucked in. This gives your look a tinge of "nifty".

NATO bands are a watch enthusiast's bread and butter. Looks great on my Casio MDV-106. (Get the 22mm for this watch, though)
on August 16, 2013
I was excited to get a high quality, military style strap for my watch. Unfortunately, this nato strap is far from that. It is extremely, extremely, extremely thin nylon and the clasp and buckles are some sort of cheap composite. The whole strap feels like it came from a gumball machine. I have worn hospital bracelets that were more durable than this.
on December 9, 2012
The holes started showing signs of wear almost immediately. It also tends to absorb sweat, and needs cleaning more often than others or the salt starts to irritate my skin. But, it works, and it hasn't broken or torn yet after months of use, which is more than I can say for some other watch bands that I've had.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2014
i attach the Fitbit Zip belt clip through 2 of the metal clips & then tuck the extra strap under wrist strap. it's not perfect at all but it does allow me to wear the Fitbit Zip on my wrist when i want to.
on July 31, 2014
I bought that strap to replace the original from my Victorinox Swiss army watch,
With the original was impossible to sleep with my watch on, now I'm wearing it for a few days continuosly, it's cofortable and make my watch look lot nicer than ever.
on May 9, 2012
I bought this to use on a basic diver's watch for surfing. It's great, easily fits around a wetsuit and my relatively large wrist.

I like the redundancy that the design offers. If one of the watch pins break, the other band is still attached to the other pin. I've never seen that before but I appreciate it!
on January 14, 2016
I purchased this strap because I didn't like the color of the nylon strap that came with my Timex watch. When I compare this strap to the Timex strap, I can see a huge difference in terms of quality. The Timex strap is much heavier and better made than the Clockwork Syngery strap. I don't see the Clockwork Syngery band lasting more than a few months. I do however like the fact that the new band came with a tool to remove the posts along with extra replacement posts.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon June 24, 2014
Nicely made nylon NATO strap, solid black. I have several of these in various colors: black, blue, brown, and stripes. This review applies to each color--otherwise these are all identical.

Good fabric. Stainless steel hardware. Durable and sturdy. I've had mine about two years and they all look like new.

I've washed these several times. They air dry quickly.

Do make sure you're ordering the correct strap size. Imported, I assume from China.

I'm totally pleased with mine. I'd buy again if they add colors that I like.
I see these online for from $8 to $14, shipped. It pays to shop around.

Hope this is helpful. Happy shopping, everybody.
on September 5, 2011
I perspire very heavily, so a washable watchband is good to have in the summer.Unfortunately, none that I've found in stores in my area are long enough(except for the velcro types)for my large wrists.The NATO nylon band,though,is great! It's more than long enough and is well made out of quality materials.I could not more pleased with it!

See 1 answered question