Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 5, 2013
This band shows my school colors (Michigan) beautifully. The fixed position of the watch, by design,, keeps the watch from sliding on the band but fixes it's position on the band, making the band a bit long for a smaller man's wrist, and placing the buckle more on the side of the wrist. Also, if you trim the band length, the cut line frays.Other than that, it's fine. Go Blue!
on October 5, 2013
This blue and yellow pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly after its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. When I purchased this strap, it was longer than the other style I bought, but $2.00 less expensive.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon June 12, 2014
These are good, well-made straps. I've had mine about two years, I wear it frequently, and it still looks like new.

The navy and yellow work well with a lot of different watch styles. Nylon is really comfortable, especially in summer/hot climates.

No complaints at all with this watchband. I'm totally pleased. These are machine washable by the way, just put it in one of those zippered mesh 'delicates' bags to keep it from getting caught up in the washer. Don't ask me how I know about that.

I see these online for around $7 to $12 shipped. No need to overpay. They're imported, I assume from China.

Hope this is helpful. Happy times, everybody.
on June 9, 2015
This is my third Clockwork Synergy Nato watch band and I really like them. They work perfectly on the Timex weekender watch. These bands are long and you have to tuck the end back under but it creates a look I like. I really like the fact that these can be washed so the keep looking good for a long time
on September 4, 2013
Bought this band to contrast with the yellow face of my Momentum M1, and the color is a lot different. I also purchased the 20mm based on specs from amazon(which were incorrect) Contacted Clockwork to see about an exchange for the 18mm and solid instead of striped. got the 18mm very quick but it was the same with the stripe. I think they rushed one out without reading the full email. it was only $12 so I'm sucking it up till i order another. is comfy on the wrist though.
on September 16, 2014
terrible strap for a timex weekender. It's far too long, and has an extra loop and strap that serves no purpose. It may be a good choice for other watches, but it's not a good strap for a timex weekender.
on August 5, 2014
It fits my watch and is very easy to put on the watch. I just received it so I don't know if it will last a long time but it looks pretty well made. I think it was worth the money.
on September 12, 2014
Very cute band. I got more compliments with this than any other...fits too large for my wrist (wish I could have chosen a smaller one)...but I am happy to have it.
on November 21, 2013
Best quality, best service of all retailers. I have a number of these and the last one even can in a realy nice box.
on September 18, 2012
This watch band strap is very nice. It is very good quality, the size is perhaps a bit long for someone, but it solved folding the band. This gives more body to a sport watch. The color range is wide. I am very happy with this purchase.