5.0 out of 5 stars A Millinneum Master!
Okay, so maybe Mark Chesnutt isn't as deserving of the title as, say, Conway Twitty, Merle Haggard, George Jones, or Waylon Jennings...but he's close! His music is pure country, plain and simple. And that's the way I like it!
Published on June 29, 2002 by DanD

3.0 out of 5 stars bought the Cd for a friend!
i bought this Cd for a friend! because she is broke, she is happy now so I am also too!
Published 13 months ago by Charles W. Jarvis Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Millinneum Master!, June 29, 2002
This review is from: 20th Century Masters: Millennium Collection (Audio CD)
This album contains all of his best singles, the ones we've come to know and love. "Too Cold At Home," "She Dreams," "Thank God For Believers," and the re-make of the Aerosmith hit "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" all add a softer, gentler side to the CD. "Brother Jukebox," "I'll Think of Something," "Your Love Is a Miracle," and "I Just Wanted You To Know" have a smooth, mediocre feel to them. Then come the honky-tonk rockers: "Bubba Shot The Jukebox" (okay, so it's a smooth, mediocre honky-tonk rocker); "It Sure Is Monday"; "Gonna Get a Life"; and "It's a Little Too Late" (penned by Chesnutt).
All-in-all, this album provides a variety of tunes, while keeping it all "Chesnutt Country". His voice is able to convey emotions, and dig straight to our hearts or feet, depending on the feel of the song. This is for you country fans; the ones that want a good, down-home feeling album to sit back and listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, July 29, 2006
This review is from: 20th Century Masters: Millennium Collection (Audio CD)
This is one of the best albums I own, and I would recommend it to anyone. While several of his big hits are not on this album, plenty are, such as "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" and "Your Love is a Miracle," the latter of which is quite possibly my favorite Mark Chesnutt song. I think this album is a must-own for any country music fan. I think it is impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This CD!!, May 25, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: 20th Century Masters: Millennium Collection (Audio CD)
You can't go wrong with Mark Chesnutt! I have yet to take it out of my CD player. His best songs are on here, including my favorites "Bubba Shot The Jukebox" and "It Sure Is Monday". The only complaint I have is the absence of "Going Through The Big D", which should not be much of a miss since radio is seeing a resurge of the song for some reason. Anyway, buy this CD, I'm glad I did!

4.0 out of 5 stars good addition, September 14, 2013
annie b (connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 20th Century Masters: Millennium Collection (Audio CD)
This is a nice addition to our listening collection. First we have by Mark. It has a nice assortment of his songs for a good price

3.0 out of 5 stars bought the Cd for a friend!, August 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 23, 2013
Music from the heart and Mark Chestnut can do
that it important to me when I listen to a song!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 24, 2011
This review is from: 20th Century Masters: Millennium Collection (Audio CD)
I received the CD in within time frame given. Great CD and a good experience. Love buying through Amazon. Very happy with the purchase.

20th Century Masters: Millennium Collection
20th Century Masters: Millennium Collection by Mark Chesnutt (Audio CD - 2001)
Rate and Discover Movies